Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: Want a family Portrait in Hillsborough, NJ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default OT: Want a family Portrait in Hillsborough, NJ?

First, I am in no way involved or related to any business mentioned in this post nor am I trying to sell anything.

I purchased a pre-owned Cayenne from the Porsche dealer in Flemington, NJ a couple of weeks ago. As I live near Nashville, TN I have no use for this "gift" they sent me but thought another RL'er in the NJ area may be able to make use of it.

It is a gift certificate of a "Renaissance Portrait" from ehrehbergKramer Portraits of Hillsborough, NJ (a $1,000 value). (??? WTF!) You will receive a 11 x 14 Steven Kramer Renaissance Portrait. The gift certificate came in a very nice box with a description of the portrait but it expires 6/20/08 so you must be able to use it by then. My name is nowhere on the gift certificate so you shouldn't have any problem using it yourself.

The only requirement if you want the gift certificate is you must be a Rennlist MEMBER. First RL'er to PM me with their mailing info will get the certificate. If, after you get the portrait done, the hidden charges were minimal and you think you got a good value you can extend my RL membership for a year. If not, no charge, I will have forgotten it by then anyway.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:15 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 811 Likes on 438 Posts

Bill, may I suggest donating it to Katie/FoodAngel for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer? She's not far from Hillsborough and it would be for a good cause.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Sounds good to me. If I can't get in touch with her first put her in touch with me.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

I sent a PM to Katie / Food Angel. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quick Reply: OT: Want a family Portrait in Hillsborough, NJ?