Sponsored by:

Slightly OT: Midwest Eurosport experiences

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 02:26 PM
jscott82
Rennlist Member

Received 383 Likes on 251 Posts
Default Slightly OT: Midwest Eurosport experiences

Hi guys, I saw a 993 3.8 club race car for sale from these guys at Rennsport. Unfortunately I know nothing about them. Obviously I will want a PPI on the car prior to sale. Question is: who do I get to do it? They seem (conversation on the phone and a quick Google search) to be a reputable shop and I am inclined to just let them do it. Anybody here dealt with them before? Would you trust them to PPI their own work or should I have them take it elsewhere? Thanks for the advice.
Jeff
Old 11-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Traffic53
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they are a pretty big shop dedicated to building and maintaining porsche race and road cars. they take car of my 911 and do a really nice job. they are space cadets about calling back and sometimes work takes 2x longer than first estimated, but i guess that's not what you're paying for.

that said, i'd think they would be a good bet to buy from. they have too much to lose by trying to sell crap.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Analog Theory
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

They did some minor service on my 87 Carrera for me when I lived in Chicago. They also performed a PPI for a Rennister who purchased it from me sight unseen. They clearly know what they are doing with Porsche cars for road and track use...I recommend them.

Quick Reply: Slightly OT: Midwest Eurosport experiences