Sponsored by:

Nice 95 Cab FS

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 10:19 PM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nice 95 Cab FS

No affilation but ran accross it in SLC Craigslist that links it to Colorado Springs

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/car/453292627.html
Old 10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love ads with no pricing. Makes me want to buy right away.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:09 AM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Phil
I love ads with no pricing. Makes me want to buy right away.

Unless Im missing something, it states $28,777.00
Old 10-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

ok,
I have two Porsche 911s in my garage and my wife says I have too many toys. Either the car sells or I'll have to get rid of her. This is an immaculate version of the last true 911 series...the air cooled 993. Don't make the mistake of buying a 1999 Porsche 996 instead of a 1995 Porsche 993. The 993 engine is a bullet-proof design perfected over 3 decades and won't have you running to the Porsche dealership monthly. This car does not drop a single drip of oil. This car has impeccable maintenance records. The CARFAX is clean with no accidents or insurance claims. It has everything a classic should have: the original tool kit, the original Porsche air compressor with case, the original Porsche jack in the orange felt bag, etc, etc. It even has the original hard back 69 page brochure from the Porsche dealership describing the 911 to potential customers in 1995. The car only has ~88k miles. I have the records from when the clutch was replaced (of course it has the incredible 6 speed gearbox.) It has new struts and brakes. The new tires have only been driven approx 2000 miles. The top looks like brand new with a perfect tonneau cover(as seen in the pictures). The 17 wheels are in perfect shape with not an inch of curb rash. I regularly receive comments on the car...most people ask if it's new (obviously Porsche enthusiasts can tell the series by the distinct 993 lines and the throaty growl of the air cooled engine.) You won't need to do a single thing to this classic car!! Please email with questions or for a phone number so we can set a time for you to see it."

it it your car?
Old 10-20-2007, 12:29 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

ok,
I have two Porsche 911s in my garage and my wife says I have too many toys. Either the car sells or I'll have to get rid of her. This is an immaculate version of the last true 911 series...the air cooled 993. Don't make the mistake of buying a 1999 Porsche 996 instead of a 1995 Porsche 993. The 993 engine is a bullet-proof design perfected over 3 decades and won't have you running to the Porsche dealership monthly. This car does not drop a single drip of oil. This car has impeccable maintenance records. The CARFAX is clean with no accidents or insurance claims. It has everything a classic should have: the original tool kit, the original Porsche air compressor with case, the original Porsche jack in the orange felt bag, etc, etc. It even has the original hard back 69 page brochure from the Porsche dealership describing the 911 to potential customers in 1995. The car only has ~88k miles. I have the records from when the clutch was replaced (of course it has the incredible 6 speed gearbox.) It has new struts and brakes. The new tires have only been driven approx 2000 miles. The top looks like brand new with a perfect tonneau cover(as seen in the pictures). The 17 wheels are in perfect shape with not an inch of curb rash. I regularly receive comments on the car...most people ask if it's new (obviously Porsche enthusiasts can tell the series by the distinct 993 lines and the throaty growl of the air cooled engine.) You won't need to do a single thing to this classic car!! Please email with questions or for a phone number so we can set a time for you to see it."

it it your car?
so where is the price, or did I go blind?
Old 10-20-2007, 12:59 AM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Just a car I ran across. Im about as connected to that car as masterbaiting is to blindness. Of course if there is a connection, maybe you can shed some light. Jokingly of course.

But anyway, its $28,777.00

Porsche 911 Cabriolet 993 Carrera 1995 $REDUCED$ - $28777

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-453292627@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-18, 11:00PM MDT

I have two Porsche 911s in my garage and my wife says I have too many toys. Either the car sells or I'll have to get rid of her. This is an immaculate version of the last true 911 series...the air cooled 993. Don't make the mistake of buying a 1999 Porsche 996 instead of a 1995 Porsche 993. The 993 engine is a bullet-proof design perfected over 3 decades and won't have you running to the Porsche dealership monthly. This car does not drop a single drip of oil. This car has impeccable maintenance records. The CARFAX is clean with no accidents or insurance claims. It has everything a classic should have: the original tool kit, the original Porsche air compressor with case, the original Porsche jack in the orange felt bag, etc, etc. It even has the original hard back 69 page brochure from the Porsche dealership describing the 911 to potential customers in 1995. The car only has ~88k miles. I have the records from when the clutch was replaced (of course it has the incredible 6 speed gearbox.) It has new struts and brakes. The new tires have only been driven approx 2000 miles. The top looks like brand new with a perfect tonneau cover(as seen in the pictures). The 17 wheels are in perfect shape with not an inch of curb rash. I regularly receive comments on the car...most people ask if it's new (obviously Porsche enthusiasts can tell the series by the distinct 993 lines and the throaty growl of the air cooled engine.) You won't need to do a single thing to this classic car!! Please email with questions or for a phone number so we can set a time for you to see it.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Umm, yeah. Pretty big and bold at the top of the ad.

Marc
Old 10-20-2007, 01:25 AM
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Phil's latest look.

Marc
Attached Images  
Old 10-20-2007, 02:11 AM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hasn't that one been re and re and re posted for the past couple of months? If not, then it was another white one just like it.............just about the time I sold my wagon before Labor Day and have been actively looking.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

ok,

it it your car?
Originally Posted by Marc Shaw
Phil's latest look.

Marc
roflmao..........OIC...................lol I guess I was blinded by the light.........

Quick Reply: Nice 95 Cab FS