Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tired of your amber tail lights? (this is for the ROW folks)

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Toddimus
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 993inNC
I do the amber, so they match the Euro front amber turns. I don't like the clears because they never match any of the other clear lights. Plus the amber rears re an "oldschool" throwback for those that know what they're looking at
That's exactly why I want the amber tail lenses. I like the amber up front contrasted with the ocean blue color. In fact, call me crazy, but I would like to get amber fog/running light lenses. I don't think those exist, but it would complete the amber transformation.

I've also been toying with the idea of yellow fog light bulbs! From my reading around these parts this amounts to heresy, but I think it would look pretty cool.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:18 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Toddimus
That's exactly why I want the amber tail lenses. I like the amber up front contrasted with the ocean blue color. In fact, call me crazy, but I would like to get amber fog/running light lenses. I don't think those exist, but it would complete the amber transformation.

I've also been toying with the idea of yellow fog light bulbs! From my reading around these parts this amounts to heresy, but I think it would look pretty cool.
As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Quick Reply: Tired of your amber tail lights? (this is for the ROW folks)