Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Good hoses, hose reels and towels to clean your 993 - Griot's worth the money?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Texas993
Race Car

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

BTW, I had a CR spotless unit in AZ and it was worthless. We tried exchanging the filters and eventually exchanged the entire unit without success. All that I got was reduced water pressure when using the unit. AZ has very hard water so the success of the unit is dependent of water supply.

CR spotless customer service was very good, but the product simply didn't work for me.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:48 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pjconner
BTW, I had a CR spotless unit in AZ and it was worthless. We tried exchanging the filters and eventually exchanged the entire unit without success. All that I got was reduced water pressure when using the unit. AZ has very hard water so the success of the unit is dependent of water supply.

CR spotless customer service was very good, but the product simply didn't work for me.
You gotta define "very hard water". When I told the guy at CRSpotless the TDS reading on mine he said "Oh, really?" I thought "that's not good".
What was the TDS reading? I'm just curious... mine is off of their charts and it works great.

Black993, yeah, I have read here and on the Concours forum many people use leaf blowers and they work great.

Quick Reply: Good hoses, hose reels and towels to clean your 993 - Griot's worth the money?