Sponsored by:

1st Post

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Ed Burdell
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert Collins - 96 993TT
And Ed, I want to know the story behind your avatar. Mischievious look on the young man's face.... :-)
Thanks, Robert. The chance alignment of foreground and background subject was too good to back up.

The imp in front is my son, Frank, who was playing a violin concert in the park a few years back. The girl in the background is the singer in the band that followed the violinists...'tis a shame, but we always cut out after the kids are done, so I never see the lady onstage.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Temple
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Option 1 -- but see if you can get accurate information about its oil consumption. Its right about at that stage when a few of the 993s seem to need their valve guides replaced. A PPI is highly recommended.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Mike M.
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, I'm just waiting for the callback on Option 1 once the dealer has everything up to snuff.....

As for the C2S in Oregon, yes, that is a very fine example, and I've actually eyed that Pastel Yellow a few times on craigslist. I will keep that one in mind, but am looking for a couple other specific color combo's.

An Option #5 may have just popped up....'96 Midnight Blue on Charcoal C4S, local, with about 39,6xx miles, and the gent is asking about $46k for it...I know I know, not what I initially stated, but it does look pretty clean...

Man, this has got to be the single toughest (but most fun) car decision.....Prices all over the map, and some inherent significance being my first official Pcar....

The waiting game continues....

Quick Reply: 1st Post