Notices

30K service - **pictures**

Old 04-12-2007, 07:54 PM
maximo993
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is difficult to change the check valve ???
Old 04-12-2007, 10:25 PM
pedsurg
User

If the PO did it within the last 12 months then maybe not!!

Jack

Last edited by pedsurg; 04-12-2007 at 10:28 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 04-13-2007, 10:02 AM
g_murray
User

Originally Posted by Deanriffs
Jerry,

Just curious, given the corrosion on the plugs, etc. how much of difference did you notice in how smooth the engine is running afterwards, any issues before the maintenance, etc.?
Hi,
I gotta admit, the car with the 'old' plugs always ran fine - some people (in the know) often commented how smooth and 'tuned' it sounded (compared to others).
With the NEW plugs, distrubtor-caps, rotors, filters, etc. -- aw geez -- it's like friggin' night and day. It runs THAT much smoother and the engine has seemingly become (maybe it's just me?) somewhat more 'free revving' than heretofore.
I'm VERY pleased with this 30K service and, for those of u living on Long Island, I can absolutely and wholeheartedly recommend Bill Rudtner of Rudtner Racing who did *everything* I asked. (He even threw in a dyno-run for free!).
OK gotta sign off now until maybe late Sat. -- am heading out the door to drive to Pennsylvania -- coz tomorrow I have my first DE day - Novice Day - at Pocono south.
(Did I 'time' this 30K service and sooooper-dooooper tune-up ...or what!?)
:-)
Gerry
Old 04-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Deanriffs
User

Originally Posted by g_murray
Hi,
I gotta admit, the car with the 'old' plugs always ran fine - some people (in the know) often commented how smooth and 'tuned' it sounded (compared to others).
With the NEW plugs, distrubtor-caps, rotors, filters, etc. -- aw geez -- it's like friggin' night and day. It runs THAT much smoother and the engine has seemingly become (maybe it's just me?) somewhat more 'free revving' than heretofore.
I'm VERY pleased with this 30K service and, for those of u living on Long Island, I can absolutely and wholeheartedly recommend Bill Rudtner of Rudtner Racing who did *everything* I asked. (He even threw in a dyno-run for free!).
OK gotta sign off now until maybe late Sat. -- am heading out the door to drive to Pennsylvania -- coz tomorrow I have my first DE day - Novice Day - at Pocono south.
(Did I 'time' this 30K service and sooooper-dooooper tune-up ...or what!?)
:-)
Gerry
Gerry,

Glad to hear you had some immediate benefits. Some of automotive scheduled maintenance is on the more preventive side, so always helps to actually feel something after the effort and money is spent.

Enjoy your DE day.

Dean

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: