Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 01:26 AM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Energy9
I got the same emai so I had to respond as follows:

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your promp response. I always wanted a car like this but never thought that I could afford one until I saw your ad. I will be up all night thinking about my self driving a car like that , a dream come true. I have so many frequent flyer miles I think I will use some to buy a one way ticket and pick the car up myself. I look forward to visiting Yukon since it looks so pretty in the pictures with the car and all the palm trees and all. Do the palm tress have ripe coco nuts this time of the year.
Better for you also since I can pay you more. I can not belive your luck and mine also. I have a bank cheque of $18,000 canadian which is way more than your asking that I will give you for the car and a $2,000 cash to last me for my needs of gasline, food, smokes, liquor and motel rooms to share with all the hot ladies I will pick up with the car. Please let me know what your addres and tel # is so I can get there as soon as possible.

Regards,
Old 01-31-2007, 02:51 AM
Leland Pate
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your promp response. I always wanted a car like this but never thought that I could afford one until I saw your ad. I will be up all night thinking about my self driving a car like that , a dream come true. I have so many frequent flyer miles I think I will use some to buy a one way ticket and pick the car up myself. I look forward to visiting Yukon since it looks so pretty in the pictures with the car and all the palm trees and all. Do the palm tress have ripe coco nuts this time of the year.
Better for you also since I can pay you more. I can not belive your luck and mine also. I have a bank cheque of $18,000 canadian which is way more than your asking that I will give you for the car and a $2,000 cash to last me for my needs of gasline, food, smokes, liquor and motel rooms to share with all the hot ladies I will pick up with the car. Please let me know what your addres and tel # is so I can get there as soon as possible.

Regards,
LOL, Too funny! Bet that'll go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

Let us know if he even bothers to write you back!
Old 01-31-2007, 07:18 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Stephen,

Regards,

LOL.. I just blew my morning coffee out my nose. Nice way to start the day, laughing my *** off at this post!
Old 01-31-2007, 01:11 PM
Lawrence_P
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is fun playing with him, but soon it becomes sort of cruel.

I got the same note from Steve (Stephen Young, bigbearcity0@kaiviti.com) as above and wrote:
Let me know where it is located and we can go from there.
Larry

Sincerely,

I am so sorry but I don't have their phone # because their company is near my house and i was personally there.Like I've told you i just moved here.Please let me know what other questions you may have and i will answer with pleasure.
Sincerely,

Enough. This is boring and he is an idiot. Let's do something more fun, like debate headlight squirters for five pages.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:19 PM
DocTock993
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

I too received the:
Russell,

The car is in Yukon.I'm so sorry but there's no local inspection available since the car's already on shipping co. posession along with all doc waiting for a destination.Please let me know what other questions you may have and i will answer with pleasure.

Thank's

Stephen Young
I got bored with this and wrote back:
No pre purchase inspection = NO deal.
If he's dumb enough to want to try to continue, I may really try to torture him, or at least get enough info to forward to the Yukonian authorities. (Hmmm, I wonder who that would be? ).

Quick Reply: OT: 993 for 9k...