Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Announcement: Carrera 4 - bought for $15,000 2 days ago

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2020, 01:30 PM
tonytrini
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice pics Steve. I grew up in Woodbrook which is a couple mins drive going west from Jenny's, and a ten min walk to the savannah (seen from the balcony of your room). You probably heard folks mention the "avenue" , well our house is the 4th house from the avenue. Haven't been to Hilton in years but heard they did quite a bit of work on it. The premier hotel is the Hyatt abd spent one night there last year.

There r few 911's on the island, more so in the southern part, but you do see a lot of Cayennes.

Sorry about your experience in Tobago, but there's some really nice bed and breakfast places and resorts.. Four days is a lot for a single guy in Tobago, single guys have more fun in Trini but at Carnival time lol.

Tobago....
​​​​​​

Trinidad..

​​​​​​

Won't bore our 993 brethren anymore, will PM you.
The following users liked this post:
Steve 96C4S (03-26-2020)
Old 03-26-2020, 08:14 PM
gonzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Dayummm. Trinitony? Blast from the past! How you been? How come you reversed your name?
Old 04-03-2020, 06:43 PM
tonytrini
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gonzilla
Dayummm. Trinitony? Blast from the past! How you been? How come you reversed your name?
Hi Gonzilla, I'm good and trying to stay safe in what seems to be a bad science fiction movie. I had this account from when I first joined, switched to the current one and never looked back. With all the downtime I have now, I finally got around to fixing a mac mini that had failed a few years ago. I opened the browser and went to rennlist and voila I was logged in under tonytrini. So I had to go look and see what post I had under that name, and found this one. I'm still on the forum but mainly hang out in the Cayenne forum now as I have CTTS. And like the 993, I hardly drive it, infact I think it gets driven less... Hope you and your family are doing well, stay safe, and as always keep the shiny stuff up. I sure do miss the sub-second response of the 993 forum when you ask a question..lol

Steve - this is a party I went a month ago on Friday around this time. Lots of fun for a single guy, so check it out if ever you get back. Sure seems like a long time ago now.

Quick Reply: Announcement: Carrera 4 - bought for $15,000 2 days ago