Sponsored by:

Bubblicious

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 11:38 AM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zenith Blue Driver - Unique Color combo

Finally got back the Zenith Blue Turbo S. Had bought it very affordably though it needed a host of things done to get it perfect. I ended up putting on new turbos and new tires, since we pulled the engine to reseal some stuff, we knocked off everything that was recommended by so many good posts on this thread. The incremental cost wasn't so much, and since i plan on driving this car a lot, i wanted to always know it was done right. Total cost into the car wasnt that terrible, expensive but not brutal, but once done, you've got a super slick car at a fraction of the price offered by some of the Turbo S listings current provided....and the color is amazing.

I attached some photos of the car. Steve Z has been doing my detailing, driving about 90 minutes 1/week to get all the cars done. Then ,we'll go to once /month. He's done phenomenal work. He's super-passionate about making a car look great, and he's quite good. He'll probably chime in later if he wants. He'll give whatever detail he might want to ad. (though we did have the pleasure of taking out the white flatnose together and he got to drive it home. All was cool until a cop was walking towards us in the middle of the road, at a seatbelt check. not us, we were strapped in properly and safely.)

THe Zenith blue was in great shape already with minimal swirls, etc. so it did not take as long as the Seinfeld car or some of the others. Its amazing that people don't know the difference between hcking up car with a basic cheap wash/detail, versus using the right fiber towel and avoiding those annoying swirls. the difference is a few bucks but mainly just knowing right from wrong. Steve Z has been quite good in also showing me many many tips.

The Zenith blue has a two-tone, deviating color scheme for the interior. Its really nice. At first, wheni heard Grey/blue, i wasnot so sure. But myself and every person that has seen it has commented that its one of the nicest interiors they've seen on a pcar. i took some photos and of course the interior photos are like super-bright because of the flash and close proximity. those probably are the colors but it never looks that "bright" inside, more like dark blue, dark grey.

THe boyz from protosport did the work. THey too have been great. Super-caring. They love pcars and they know what they're doing. Their prices are fair but they offera premium level of service. And there too i've learned quite a lot.

With the coolness factor of the Zenith Blue S, i see the 96 Black /Cashmere car getting less work. If anyone is interested in that car, let me know.

see the cars ands ome more photos at http://www.trademanagellc.com

Anyway, hope everyone is having a healthy and happy holiday season!
Attached Images   
Old 12-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Stephenwz968
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spg993tt
Finally got back the Zenith Blue Turbo S. Had bought it very affordably though it needed a host of things done to get it perfect. I ended up putting on new turbos and new tires, since we pulled the engine to reseal some stuff, we knocked off everything that was recommended by so many good posts on this thread. The incremental cost wasn't so much, and since i plan on driving this car a lot, i wanted to always know it was done right. Total cost into the car wasnt that terrible, expensive but not brutal, but once done, you've got a super slick car at a fraction of the price offered by some of the Turbo S listings current provided....and the color is amazing.

I attached some photos of the car. Steve Z has been doing my detailing, driving about 90 minutes 1/week to get all the cars done. Then ,we'll go to once /month. He's done phenomenal work. He's super-passionate about making a car look great, and he's quite good. He'll probably chime in later if he wants. He'll give whatever detail he might want to ad. (though we did have the pleasure of taking out the white flatnose together and he got to drive it home. All was cool until a cop was walking towards us in the middle of the road, at a seatbelt check. not us, we were strapped in properly and safely.)

THe Zenith blue was in great shape already with minimal swirls, etc. so it did not take as long as the Seinfeld car or some of the others. Its amazing that people don't know the difference between hcking up car with a basic cheap wash/detail, versus using the right fiber towel and avoiding those annoying swirls. the difference is a few bucks but mainly just knowing right from wrong. Steve Z has been quite good in also showing me many many tips.

The Zenith blue has a two-tone, deviating color scheme for the interior. Its really nice. At first, wheni heard Grey/blue, i wasnot so sure. But myself and every person that has seen it has commented that its one of the nicest interiors they've seen on a pcar. i took some photos and of course the interior photos are like super-bright because of the flash and close proximity. those probably are the colors but it never looks that "bright" inside, more like dark blue, dark grey.

THe boyz from protosport did the work. THey too have been great. Super-caring. They love pcars and they know what they're doing. Their prices are fair but they offera premium level of service. And there too i've learned quite a lot.

With the coolness factor of the Zenith Blue S, i see the 96 Black /Cashmere car getting less work. If anyone is interested in that car, let me know.

see the cars ands ome more photos at http://www.trademanagellc.com

Anyway, hope everyone is having a healthy and happy holiday season!
Steve,

Thank you again for the ride, that was the thrill of a lifetime! The
Turbo S pulls so hard 2nd through 5, what a rush! That is one sick automobile, with one sick paintjob!

I have had the pleasure of detailing the collection, and have done the black/cashmere 993turbo, the C2S cab, the blue Seinfeld, the new zenith blue turbo S, and the ultra-low mile turbo S.

The black cars are now like liquid black again, and with some time, effort, and a lot of rotary work, the Seinfeld is in it's full glory! With any customer I look to take their car to the highest level, and bringing Steve's collection to it's finest has been a very rewarding experience. Steve is the type of person that's a pleasure to work with, and is a true Pcar enthusiast, looking to learn how to keep his cars in top shape.

I have attached some photos of the black paint on the turbo before, and after the detail, and a pic of the black turbo completed. I've been so focused on getting the car perfect, I haven't been taking a lot of photos, so please check out Steve's website for some more shots.

Steve, thanks again for the opportunity. If anyone else is interested in my services, please PM me or email me at azmobiledetail@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Steve
Attached Images    
Old 12-09-2006, 01:17 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I have had the pleasure of knowing Steve Z for sometime now and all I can say it the guy is a total stand up guy who will stand behind all his work. He has the be one of the nicest individuals I know as well. Me and my wife still wonder how someone that is so nice could survive in this environment we live in.
I had the pleasure of watching him detail my 968 Riviera Blue Cabriolet and he is top notch. If anyone wants to sample any of his work, I would be happy to post some pictures. I am glad Steve was the guy detailing such wonderful cars in this post. He called me, telling me about the cars and I could hear in his voice he was in awe!
As soon as I get done with my 968 turbo S, I plan to ask Steve to detail it as well.
Regards.
Raj

Quick Reply: Bubblicious