Sponsored by:

Calling Viper Bob - Anyone Have His #?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 05:28 PM
Bill Verburg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 574 Likes on 395 Posts

He must not like me either, he hasn't returned repeated phone calls and has left me in a very awkward spot.

Last conversion he took credit card info said he would get right back, then ????

I've got to say that I am hugely disappointed
Old 08-31-2006, 08:25 PM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK a few things:

1) I am in a bad situation at the moment. I have very little time on the PC if any. I am just not able to keep up with my current family situation and Rennlist. I can not keep up with all the Rennlist PMs emails, etc. I try to, but I can not at the this time. But I will try. Add to that the plethera of email filters that keep sucking off emails into various places and yes at this time I can not keep up with it and I miss some. Sorry.

2) I have had 4 cell phones over the summer and still having netowrk issues. I have not had ANY phone messages that I have not returned. THere are MANY people that have left them and called me but I can not get them. When I even answer my phone I can get disconnected and no notification of received calls is indicated. This has been a Verizon issue that they have not been able to solve. So I am sorry, but please do not assume that I am in any way ignoring anyone. Does that sound normal based on all the folks that have called me and we have talked many times at great length in the past?

3) Things at this point can not get worse for me. I have don't know where I am, going, but will be leaving Florida soon. Everything that could be a disaster on my personal life, is. That is just the start. You don't want to know the rest. Even tomorrow I have to put my best friend, my Yellow Lab, to sleep.

So that is where Viperbob is. If you want to email me, then do. I will TRY and answer it. If you call me and do not get me, do not assume that I know you called. Yes it is frustrating. It is frustrating for me trying to keep a some level of sanity at the moment. But that is the way it is for a little while. I hope to get through it soon and get on with things. Many of you I have spoken to (even old Guy today) so I am around... Talk with you all soon.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:31 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Bob,

Hang in there... tough times don't last but tough people do. Glad you hooked up with OG today, you're in our prayers.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:31 PM
993Dave
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Wow, Bob. Hang in there. Setting the business issues aside (appropriately), know that you have a lot of friends around here who are pulling for you.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:32 PM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 314 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by viperbob
OK a few things:

1) I am in a bad situation at the moment. I have very little time on the PC if any. I am just not able to keep up with my current family situation and Rennlist. I can not keep up with all the Rennlist PMs emails, etc. I try to, but I can not at the this time. But I will try. Add to that the plethera of email filters that keep sucking off emails into various places and yes at this time I can not keep up with it and I miss some. Sorry.

2) I have had 4 cell phones over the summer and still having netowrk issues. I have not had ANY phone messages that I have not returned. THere are MANY people that have left them and called me but I can not get them. When I even answer my phone I can get disconnected and no notification of received calls is indicated. This has been a Verizon issue that they have not been able to solve. So I am sorry, but please do not assume that I am in any way ignoring anyone. Does that sound normal based on all the folks that have called me and we have talked many times at great length in the past?

3) Things at this point can not get worse for me. I have don't know where I am, going, but will be leaving Florida soon. Everything that could be a disaster on my personal life, is. That is just the start. You don't want to know the rest. Even tomorrow I have to put my best friend, my Yellow Lab, to sleep.

So that is where Viperbob is. If you want to email me, then do. I will TRY and answer it. If you call me and do not get me, do not assume that I know you called. Yes it is frustrating. It is frustrating for me trying to keep a some level of sanity at the moment. But that is the way it is for a little while. I hope to get through it soon and get on with things. Many of you I have spoken to (even old Guy today) so I am around... Talk with you all soon.
Glad to hear you're ok Bob...keep the faith..be strong..we're pulling for you.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:38 PM
Bradford
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Bob - Best of luck getting things sorted out.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:47 PM
AVoyvoda
Racer

Sorry to hear about your troubles Vb. Stay loose, this too will pass, look forward to better days ahead. One of the things I have learnt, is that one needs some bad times in order to appreciate the good times. The other, is that soon, very soon, everything becomes a memory and there's little point in getting upset over memories. Very best regards from your frends at RL.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:10 PM
Marv
Rennlist Member

Received 1,085 Likes on 579 Posts

Even tomorrow I have to put my best friend, my Yellow Lab, to sleep.
That breaks my heart to hear that. Can anything be done at all?

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Bob. I have been through the same stuff when I was 21, only it was probably worse. Hang in there and things will work out.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:29 PM
993polarsilver
Racer

Viper Bob is one of the best guys on this board. Just give him a break, he is going through a rough patch and deserves our collective support. He has bailed out unknown numbers of us when we had problems with our cars and he deserves the same level of support from us. That is what is at the heart of this forum. Best of luck Bob, you have many, many friends here.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:47 PM
KOAN
Rennlist Member

Received 164 Likes on 112 Posts

Bob,
When you get through this, you'll have us all behind you again. Hang in there. I expect you'll be in a more comfortable "state" soon.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Van1
Drifting

Received 64 Likes on 47 Posts

Even tomorrow I have to put my best friend, my Yellow Lab, to sleep.
Never talked with you before VB, but I am very sorry to hear about your Lab. If there is one thing that will bust me up, it's putting down a family dog. Had to do that this time last year with our 6 year old Boxer. I hope that you will be with your Lab during the procedure. You need to be the last person the dog sees and feels before it passes on.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:33 PM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Bob, you have been nothing but upfront with us here in everything you've done.

Therefore, if there is anything we can do, specifically me, let us/me know.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:56 AM
ARM993
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry your having a tough go Bob. Hang in there. The season will pass soon hopefully. Good luck.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:19 AM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

All my best to you Bob. I am saddened by your losses and troubles, but you are a "menche" and will come out of this better then ever. You have many, many friends on this and other forums, and all of us would be very willing to help you in any way. Hang in there, buddy.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Adrienne
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Viper Bob - Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are. You are in our thoughts. Take care and know that we all wish you well.

Quick Reply: Calling Viper Bob - Anyone Have His #?