Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: Looking to buy an 01 740i sport. Advice?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Father of 3
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really like the old M5's as well. I assume that is what a 91 e34 is. My old boss had one and I always used to covet it.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 864 Likes on 438 Posts

Hi Cole...

I think Virginia tried to get the PCA plate but didn't get enough support. I think they have to have alot of interest before they do this. Maybe it was 300 applications in hand by the local chapter with deposits in hand, or something stiff like that.

Here's the info:

PCA Maryland License Plate
Chesapeake Region coordinates PCA Organizational Maryland License Plates issued through the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA). The license plate program promotes the visibility and camaraderie of PCA and serves as a fund raiser for Chesapeake Region events. The total cost for the PCA license plates is $35, which includes the $25 MVA fee, and a $10 Chesapeake PCA fee.

If you would like to obtain the PCA License Plate(s), complete the Information Sheet on this page. Once we receive your Information Sheet, we will mail you the MVA Application-Certification form for Organizational License Plates. The MVA form is a two-part State form, which requires the owner and any co-owner’s signatures.

Please complete the MVA Application form and mail the form along with your checks to the address below. Make your $25 check payable to MVA. Please enclose a separate $10 check payable to Chesapeake Region-PCA to cover a one-fund raising fee.

PCA License Plate Coordinators
PO Box 8144
Elkridge, Maryland 21075-8144

Important: Do not mail the MVA form and checks directly to MVA.

Requirements: You must be a PCA Member and the car must be registered in Maryland. The PCA Plates are not limited to Porsches. You can apply for PCA plates for all your cars registered in Maryland.
Name
Address
City State Full Zip
Phone (Work) (Home)
Email Address
PCA Membership # PCA Region Chesapeake Potomac
http://pcachs.org/membership/license_plates.html

Cheers,
Steve R
Old 07-12-2006, 01:00 PM
ventoGT
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Steve--I am going to submit these to my respective chapters of both Clubs as our GA tags are pretty ugly in my opinion...I will let you know what happens.

Quick Reply: OT: Looking to buy an 01 740i sport. Advice?