Sponsored by:

Quick question for Rejex users...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 04:34 PM
tsjoel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 32 Posts

i use these lint free towels. Expensive but they work great. http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?&SKU=H11001

No affiliation yada yada
Old 03-21-2006, 04:39 PM
agentf1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brave Heart
Where oh where can you get LINT FREE cloths -- On a black car I spend most of my time chasing lines of lint around the bloody car !
I would try DFTowels or even a good microfiber like Pakshak sells. I like the DFTowels the best, they are similiar to cotton but produce no lint similiar to MF, kinda the best of both worlds.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Brave Heart
Racer

Agent F1 --

I went to Target to shop for diapers yesterday -- I was in the aisle trying to weigh up the pros and cons of buying Snuggles or Pull ups and whether to go with the Trainer Pants or something younger -- I then realized that maybe I should get cotton diapers instead of disposable since they might wash better.

Anyway I bought 12 Gerber Premium Gauze Cloth Diapers they are EXTRA absorbent , EXTRA Comfort and QUICK drying and come with a 3 ply center panel !!! -- I'm really excited

Anyway I've washed them (twice) and dried them sans softner and will be using them very soon -- However my HID kit has arrived and I want to get them fitted first and since its snowing outside I guess I won't be driving my car anytime soon

If the diapers don't work I'll try your suggestion

I just hope my diaper purchase wasn't rash ......
Old 03-21-2006, 04:57 PM
agentf1
Instructor

The only thing I do not like about diapers is there is no nap to protect me from any little piece of grit or dust that may find its way between my paint and my towel. I prefer a plush MF or terry type of cloth. Try the DFTowels, you will ove them.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:28 PM
KOAN
Rennlist Member

Received 164 Likes on 112 Posts

I just hope my diaper purchase wasn't rash
Old 03-21-2006, 06:01 PM
jnx
Three Wheelin'

The reasons I use Rejex are:

1] No dust when buffing it off

2] Bugs are easy to remove

3] Brake dust is easy to remove.

4] Great shine with very little effort.

I also Like how the water sheds off making the car easier to dry. I also use it on the windshield of all my vehicles, works like Rain X but simpler to apply and remove.

Remember to use very little amounts of the stuff, and apply 2 coats over a non waxed surface.

Quick Reply: Quick question for Rejex users...