Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LeMans jackets - Can we do another group buy?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 05:53 PM
truetifoso
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested. Please count me in.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:59 PM
kary993
Drifting

Originally Posted by 911CabSteve
Be prepared to potentially wait a while for delivery... I ordered the "mechanic" shirt Nov 28 and I'm still waiting for it. He keeps saying, that it should arrive "soon".
Not sure who you are talking about here but it is not me........
Old 02-28-2006, 10:47 PM
kary993
Drifting

Ok, I have updated the website ( www.group9motorsports.com ) under "Specials" or under "Clothing" -> "Grand Prix Collection".

To order, you will need to register on the site. I do not spam with e-mail nor do I sell addresses so there should be no worries.

You must order off the website and can use a credit card ( MC, Visa, AMEX) or you can use a check which you can mail in. All shipping and applicable taxes are calculated at checkout. Domestic shipping only. Unfortunately there will be no international orders. This will greatly reduce my effort to keep track of the orders and the complexity of figuring out international shipping and/or credit fluctuations. This does not prohit folks in the US from ordering and shipping internationally to our Rennlist friends. This is up to you though.

Same deal as before, please use the measuring charts for the jackets to make sure you have the correct size. These charts on the the site for each jacket as a link. There are no refunds for these products since there is a large discount.

The special pricing expires on Wednesday March 7th, 2006. Once I have all the orders and payments I wiill place the order. Delivery times have ranged from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. I have been told new shipments have arrived recently so hopefully we can have our order filled in a timely manner.

I will post on this thread updates as we progress through the process.

Questions? Please e-mail or call me at: kary@group9motorsports.com or 760-917-4432
Old 03-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Rob 97 993c2
Three Wheelin'

Guys, i just heard from Kary and only 3 people signed up for the jackets.
In view of the interest (20 plus) on this thread , PLEASE, PLEASE signup on Kary's website as the group buy is only open until middle of this week.
We need about 15 people to make this work.

thanks,
rob
Old 03-05-2006, 05:03 AM
gonzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I ordered mine!
Old 03-05-2006, 10:29 AM
beers4all
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh come on! No orders to Canada? What's up with that?

Originally Posted by kary993
Ok, I have updated the website ( www.group9motorsports.com ) under "Specials" or under "Clothing" -> "Grand Prix Collection".

To order, you will need to register on the site. I do not spam with e-mail nor do I sell addresses so there should be no worries.

You must order off the website and can use a credit card ( MC, Visa, AMEX) or you can use a check which you can mail in. All shipping and applicable taxes are calculated at checkout. Domestic shipping only. Unfortunately there will be no international orders. This will greatly reduce my effort to keep track of the orders and the complexity of figuring out international shipping and/or credit fluctuations. This does not prohit folks in the US from ordering and shipping internationally to our Rennlist friends. This is up to you though.

Same deal as before, please use the measuring charts for the jackets to make sure you have the correct size. These charts on the the site for each jacket as a link. There are no refunds for these products since there is a large discount.

The special pricing expires on Wednesday March 7th, 2006. Once I have all the orders and payments I wiill place the order. Delivery times have ranged from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. I have been told new shipments have arrived recently so hopefully we can have our order filled in a timely manner.

I will post on this thread updates as we progress through the process.

Questions? Please e-mail or call me at: kary@group9motorsports.com or 760-917-4432
Old 03-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Brave Heart
Racer

Just ordered mine also !!
Old 03-05-2006, 05:47 PM
STAR57
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Open the GB to Canadians !!!!

OK this will be the only warning...Open up the GB of jackets to Canadians or I will call my friend Ralph Klein the premier of Alberta (Governor) and we will shut the taps of oil and natural gas to the US and everybody freezes.

OPEN THE LE MANS JACKET GB TO CANADIANS.....Right Now
Old 03-07-2006, 01:14 AM
kary993
Drifting

Tomorrow is the last opportunity for this group buy as it will close tomorrow night.

For those from the north, I will entertain shipping to Canada if you place the order using the check method and mention in the notes you are from Canada. I will compute your shipping and taxes and notify you the total amount to mail the check in for.

Hurry!!! Don't be late!!!!
Old 03-07-2006, 11:52 AM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by kdurg
Bull****. I wear the jacket all the time regardless of where I am going.

Either you have the ***** to wear a jacket like this and can pull it off.....or you can't. It's clear which camp you're in.

CP and others, buy the jacket....it's high quality, has historical Porsche significance and does not go unnoticed. Much like the cars we are driving.
Keith - is that the white one or the cream colored one?
Old 03-07-2006, 12:01 PM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Tomorrow is the last opportunity for this group buy as it will close tomorrow night.

For those from the north, I will entertain shipping to Canada if you place the order using the check method and mention in the notes you are from Canada. I will compute your shipping and taxes and notify you the total amount to mail the check in for.

Hurry!!! Don't be late!!!!
Karry - on the white leather version it doesn't appear to be any place for me to specify the size when ordering. also, any suggestions on whether a M or L is a better fit for someone 5'10", 170lbs?
Old 03-07-2006, 12:17 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

David....

The pic is the cream colored jacket. Get a Large. I am 5ft 10 and 180lbs and it fits perfectly.

A medium would be too small for you.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:38 PM
kary993
Drifting

Originally Posted by David in LA
Karry - on the white leather version it doesn't appear to be any place for me to specify the size when ordering. also, any suggestions on whether a M or L is a better fit for someone 5'10", 170lbs?
There is a bug but you could put it in the notes. Also the link on the description provides the dimensions for you to measure to determine your size.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:40 PM
kary993
Drifting

Unfortunately the Group Buy was rather lean in participation as compared to all that said they would participate. That said, I am going to open this up for a few more days while I wait for some checks to arrive. It will now expire this Thursday for those that want to join in.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:40 AM
beers4all
Rennlist Member

Unfortunately the Group Buy was rather lean in participation as compared to all that said they would participate. That said, I am going to open this up for a few more days while I wait for some checks to arrive. It will now expire this Thursday for those that want to join in.

Kary - thanks for including us Canucks. My order has been placed and the USD money order will go out on Friday. Much appreciated.
Bob

Quick Reply: LeMans jackets - Can we do another group buy?