Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anybody Know This Car? SF Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 01:13 AM
MrClean
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dudley
I checked the Carfax on the Black 98 C2S and it is the cleanest report I have seen in a very long time.
I want to see regular, annual mileage on a low mileage car and this car looks legit. This one might be a keeper. It may be pricey, but from what I see, it may be a gem.
Good info.

That place has some nice cars.

If I was ready to pull the trigger, I might consider this place and those cars. I especially like the two Arena Red C4S's they have.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Elton in SoCal
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Dave,

I test drove this car, and it is strong. At the time it, had a check engine light and they were in the process of changing a sensor. Regardless, someone will need to drive it over the the 50 or 100 miles to make sure the Check Engine Light does not come on again.

I found the car to be clean and original. I believe the front part of the rocker on the left side was coming off the body. It is probably fixed now. It also has this ugly (to me) plastic covering on the grills in the nose. I was told they just pop-off, but I didn't check it for myself.

In the end, too much money for me. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Dudley
I checked the Carfax on the Black 98 C2S and it is the cleanest report I have seen in a very long time.
I want to see regular, annual mileage on a low mileage car and this car looks legit. This one might be a keeper. It may be pricey, but from what I see, it may be a gem.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:22 PM
slider
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"It also has this ugly (to me) plastic covering on the grills in the nose. I was told they just pop-off, but I didn't check it for myself."

not to hi-jack the thread, but regarding the plastic covering on the grill, are we talking about the plastic mesh the fits behind the grill? I have mine in and it looks fine to me, but do most of ya'll just remove the darn thing? Seems to have a valuable function (keep stuff out of the front), but I'd be curious no know (kind of like the engine bib discussion...)
Old 01-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Dudley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think they are talking about the plastic slats that fit in front of the plastic mesh. Most everyone keeps the mesh in place some have even gone to expanded metal mesh.

Quick Reply: Anybody Know This Car? SF Bay Area