Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by SinVancouver
Looks like Kindel is down or gone at the moment
Thankfully, it's back online.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:41 PM
curveraider
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello and welcome to the board. Where is your father in the Nor Cal area? I have a C4S that is set up more toward track then street, but I drive it on the street all the time. Even in the crazy rain we had over the past weekend, my 4S felt much more stable then my 5 series BMW or my wifes Volvo.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:11 PM
MrClean
Instructor

Originally Posted by Chris Berendes
Another warm welcome from across the big pond. Did anybody mention that the C4 has slightly less trunk space, this might be something to consider if you plan on using the car as a daily driver.

cheers,
Chris
Thanks Chris.

I did not hear/know that before your post, but it makes sense now that you mention it. How much difference does it make(anyone have pics for comparison)?

Gary.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:47 PM
911CabSteve
Rennlist Member

My 2 cents.. For primarily street, I would go for the C4S, I'm not biased you know ... I actually LIKE it when it rains because the 4WD in the corners is a kick with the added traction over 2WD cars. On the track, the 4S does push a lot, but this would not an issue on the street unless you live somewhere where you can safely corner very aggresively. A good stiff rear sway (like the turbo or RS) will help dial this out (my next mod).

As the other Renlisters state, the most important thing is to get a good car that has been properly cared for that is a color your dad will like.. Good luck hunting, that is half the fun! If you can find a dealer with both 4S and 2S and drive them both (like I did) this is very informative on car feel in the corners as it is different..
Old 01-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Chris Berendes
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mrclean,

cant give you specific space numbers or pictures. But, before we bought the C2 we actually took our biggest suitcase to the dealer and made sure it fit in the front trunk. did not fit in a C4.

Chris

Quick Reply: 993 C4S or C2S