Sponsored by:

Ride Height on Front, MO30 with Bilstein HD w/ 30mm More Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 02:32 AM
rotor_head
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ride Height on Front, MO30 with Bilstein HD w/ 30mm More Thread

I recently installed a set of Bilstein HD's with 30mm more thread on the front shocks. Car rides like a dream with the new shocks installed.

Due to the lower front ride-height, I find the car oversteering a lot more than I really like and would like to correct this situation.

Anyone has any experience with similar suspension set-up and can offer advice on the ideal ride height for the front?
Old 12-19-2005, 03:01 AM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 101 Likes on 52 Posts

congrats on your new suspension! What ride heights do you have currently? I presume you had your car aligned after the install. Is there a print out to what the car was aligned to? What springs did you use?
Did you chance sway bars also?

There are a number of ways to change the balance of the car to you liking. Post more info about your car and hopefully you can get it sorted..
Old 12-19-2005, 03:05 AM
rotor_head
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have Mo30 springs on the car, and the alignment was done at the dealer's to the specs stated for the Mo30 suspension. I am located in Singapore, and it has been a challenge trying to get the printout from the alignment check from the dealer, which is the frustrating part that has caused me to post here...

Quick Reply: Ride Height on Front, MO30 with Bilstein HD w/ 30mm More Thread