Sponsored by: DashLynx

Front Bumperette Insert Needed

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Jenn
Admin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some interesting posts made in this thread and not sure what to make of it yet, and unsure how John will react when he sees it tonight after work. I know John is a person of principles and during the whole 993 debacle he stood by others and their right to make posts, and at the loss of some long term site supporters. Certainly, he works hard to try to run, support and oversee the forums to the best of his abilities. It’s interesting to see how those John stood by in the past demonstrate their support of John now.

Jennifer
Old 09-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Luis A.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 6 Posts

...what is the Tiki Lounge...?
Old 09-01-2005, 09:08 PM
autobahnNY
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same ole petty stuff on the 993 board I see.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:24 PM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jenn
Some interesting posts made in this thread and not sure what to make of it yet, and unsure how John will react when he sees it tonight after work. I know John is a person of principles and during the whole 993 debacle he stood by others and their right to make posts, and at the loss of some long term site supporters. Certainly, he works hard to try to run, support and oversee the forums to the best of his abilities. It’s interesting to see how those John stood by in the past demonstrate their support of John now.

Jennifer
I'm not sure what this means, but I too will be interested in John's reaction. I support John/Jenn and this site with my wallet by buying additional two year memberships when my past memberships have yet to expire and even after the bestowment of "Life Time Member" - I still pay my dues.

I will be glad to know if:
1) supporting the site by paying dues
2) supporting the site by referring others to it
3) supporting the site by contributing content
4) supporting the site by promoting an atmosphere of friendliness and mutual respect and support and commenting when I think the values of kindness and respect are violated.

Will these acts of support be recognized as such? Or will John feel betrayed by my actions and continue to support the actions of those that undermine the opportunity for a high quality, informative, fun and supportive experience on this site?

Or have I misunderstood the meaning of your post?
Old 09-01-2005, 09:27 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jenn,

I just want you to know that I think John D. is a stand-up guy on any forum. Remarks that were made on my forum were directed only toward some bad behavior demonstrated here. As you can plainly see, there are a few trouble makers still left here as evidenced in this thread. All of my members have the utmost regard for John and RL as a forum for Porsche information.

I for one thank John for his efforts, he has a tough job on his hands.

Quick Reply: Front Bumperette Insert Needed