Front Bumperette Insert Needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 08:41 PM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Front Bumperette Insert Needed

The cover to my drivers side front bumperette is missing. This is the cover to access the screws to remove the bumperette. Anyone who has gone to the euro front bumper and saved the bumperettes have this little rectangular cover that they wish to part with?

Thanks for considering it.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fred,

I'll check with the shop and if my old bumper is still there I'll snag it for you.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:54 PM
trojanman
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey fish...

I've got two bumperettes collecting dust in my garage... you're welcome to whatever you'd like.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:24 PM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Thanks guys, Let's figure out the easiest way to make the transaction.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Fred,

I won't be down to the shop until Friday. If Jeff's set is sitting around it might be quicker getting over to you. Either way I will check with the shop on Friday.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:38 PM
trojanman
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Fred...

Will you find your way to the OC any time soon? You can pick it up if you'd like or let me know if you want me to ship.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Funny how fbfisher bad mouths rennlist on another site but comes here to get parts for free....
Old 09-01-2005, 09:00 AM
p_carfan
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
Funny how fbfisher bad mouths rennlist on another site but comes here to get parts for free....

Elaborate please .
Old 09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

FBFisher posts this on another board.....

Sorry but a post here regarding the "Rumble" thread reminded me that I still have a bad taste in my mouth from RL. I do drop over there to see whats up and came across this thread and post that captures the climate over there. I just had to reply and share it with all of you.

https://rennlist.com/forums/show...94&postcount=10

The difference between here and there grows exponentially each day.

--------------------

----------------------
Warmest Regards,

Fred

Tarzana, Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A., Earth, This Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy

'97 993 Cab - lots of cool Porsche Factory mods - Not FOR SALE unless you just have to have it, no matter

Then Steve replies:

ca993twin Posted: Aug 31 2005, 02:37 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

So Fred, is that really "the best $32 I've ever spent"? Maybe its time for a RL signature update?

I have my fingers crossed that Rufus will be ready for the German Autofest, and that I'm not busy moving Ryan up to his new apartment in Santa Cruz that weekend.

--------------------

Steve (Old Fartus Emeritus)
Moorpark, California (Ventura County)
RUFUS: 1996 Arena Red/Grey 993TT (Ruf Turbo R conversion)
WALDO: 1996 Arena Red/Grey 993TT (sadly, sold)

Then FBFIsher replies back:

fbfisher Posted: Aug 31 2005, 02:54 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Good thought, RL sig edited.

--------------------

----------------------
Warmest Regards,

Fred

Tarzana, Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A., Earth, This Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy

'97 993 Cab - lots of cool Porsche Factory mods - Not FOR SALE unless you just have to have it, no matter what it costs.

So rennlist isn't the best money he has spent but he comes here to get free parts.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:24 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fishman, your post, and you, speak volumes about what's wrong here.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:11 PM
pguy
Instructor

I just took off the front license plate so I'm also in need of two black plugs. Anyone has them laying around and willing to part, I'll be more than happy pay you back the plug cost and shipping. Or if you live in the bay area, I can come pick it up from you.

Thanks,
-pguy
Old 09-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mnmblu
Fishman, your post, and you, speak volumes about what's wrong here.
Then why are you still here?
Old 09-01-2005, 04:30 PM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
Greg,

1) I never asked for anything for free.

2) I didn't just "bad mouth" RL over at the Tiki Lounge. I made my criticism known on RL in the thread where Mike made what I consider to be an inappropriate and unwarrented attack on a guy who was making his first post. The climate on Rennlist is contaminated by some mean spirited people who enjoy harassing others.

3) Rennlist remains a source of great information that I both share and recieve. I have often exchanged unwanted parts with others, sometimes for free and sometimes not.

2) The climate over at the 993 Tiki Lounge is warm and friendly - always. That is one of the rules. If you're not friendly, you're banned. The climate over here is not always friendly, and at times can be downright hostile. Your post in this thread is perfect evidence of this, as is the post by Mike. JohnD allows that over here and that's his right as he makes the rules.

3) Some of you guys like to stir the pot, act rude, crash threads, or just plain mess with people. They do it here and I've seen the same cast of characters do the same stuff on other boards (i.e. FerrariChat.com). That's how you get your kicks, that's how you act out your issues. If the moderators of those boards allow it - then that's what happens.

4) My experience of the "rumble" thread here has left me with a very bad feeling about Rennlist and I participate much less than I used to and have way less fun than I used to. I still value the technical expertise and the enjoy the good will of some. I just am a little gun shy at this point because of the continuing harassment toward myself and others.

5) Your need to report what I wrote within the relative safety of a "members only" board about the continuing hostile climate here in contrast to the warm and friendly atmosphere of the 993 Tiki Lounge only proves my point. To do so suggests that you value Mikes hostile and uncalled for comments and somehow derive pleasure from watching him abuse a RL participant and then being critical of me for pointing it out - which I did both on RL and in the Tiki Lounge.

6) Apparently you, or someone else is hiding behind an alias in the Tiki Lounge. Same M.O. as Radar/VIken/Agro/JimBob/Fill et al.

Thanks Greg for giving me the opportunity to share this with you and any others who may be interested.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:37 PM
kkim
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pguy
I just took off the front license plate so I'm also in need of two black plugs. Anyone has them laying around and willing to part, I'll be more than happy pay you back the plug cost and shipping. Or if you live in the bay area, I can come pick it up from you.

Thanks,
-pguy
www.Bumperplugs.com ?
Old 09-01-2005, 05:34 PM
pguy
Instructor

Thanks Kelly for the info. I saw their ads on Panorama but thought first I check if any fellow Rennlister'd like to unload their unused plugs (black) and recoup the cost

-pguy

Quick Reply: Front Bumperette Insert Needed