Sponsored by:

993 saved me last night

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 02:52 PM
neunelf
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

! ! WOW ! !
I knew it sounded bad but that was much more severe than I had expected.
Your a lucky guy to have walked away. Even luckier may have been the passanger in the other car.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:57 AM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts

Well when my 90 C4 was totalled a couple years ago, I went round and round with the tortfeasor's carrier. I finally gave up and submitted the claim through my carrier and did much better. I let my carrier deal with the tortfeasor's carrier.

BTW, I did the whole enchilada on the package submitted to both carriers. I had receipts for everything I had done to it. What bit the most was the brand new coilover suspension I had for less than one month. I submitted ads, Excellence prices, PCA ads, receipts, etc. The package was about 40 pages total. Ended up keeping the car, taking a check and selling the car to someone who has since parted it out. Main thing was that in the end, I came out o.k. I did not "make" any money but I did not lose any money either.

Good luck!!
Old 03-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Speedraser
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad you're ok, though it's so sad about the car. Those are impressive pictures -- Porsche really does seem to know how to build a crashworthy car.

What make/model was the other car?

Quick Reply: 993 saved me last night