Sponsored by:

An apology

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Midnight C4S
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Ahh stay, I don't know what you wrote but if you are man enough to publicly apologize, anti up and stick around. I always feel that people with a lot of posts that don't pay their dues to John and Jenn are skating a little. I mean lurk your head off but asking questions and giving opinions etc. for a long time and not paying the little tiny fee? Feels a little bad. Having said that I've been to the other parts of this board and seen guys with 800 posts that haven't joined.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:48 PM
rickw51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You did the right thing in posting your apology. Do the next right thing and join up. I joined almost immediately after discovering Rennlist for myself, as I figured that the membership fee basically supports the running of this site. Besides, I had no real expectations of gaining anything from the site, but have pleasantly discovered that this is a gold mine of information and experience which I could never even hope to attain on my own in the few short years I have left on this earth. Besides, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Rick
Old 03-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Cooter
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong. For that you are to be commended. As far as membership goes, I think the overall opinion is that the membership fee is so minimal compared to what you gain and the amount of actual $$$$ you save from being able to tap into the collective experiences of the board. A few posts here and there and I don't think anyone will mind - but after 319 posts, don't you think you should give something back ? I do, that's why I satarted post #1 as a member. Become a member and lay off the sauce man
Cooter,

Where did you get that picture in your avatar? That's a sweet pic of a 917.

Quick Reply: An apology