Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

South Florida HID DIY Install

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 11:38 PM
solsrch
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If we can break the code on the shipping, I'll jump in for a set too. I'll start another thread just in case there are other folks in this area that want a set. Steve just got his a few days ago, so he is already covered.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:58 PM
campbesl
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 80 Posts

PedroNole,

I was offering to help you guys with the install [get out of the house]. That is, if you need help [beer]. Also, I would like to connect up with other somewhat local 993-fantatics [addiction] like yourself [co-dependent].

Scott
Old 01-14-2005, 07:22 AM
solsrch
Pro

Originally Posted by PedroNole
Ok guys, I've just negotiated a cross-country further discount. If we get ten buyers, including the west/east coast guys, our price is $250/per set. I think we're at 10 combined right now. The deal is that he only takes money orders or paypal. If you use paypal, in the "Comments" section put "Rennlist Group Buy."

Now, as a further cost reduction, we all need to figure out whether we want to pay individual shipping or have them all shipped to one address in one package (one address for west coast group, one address for east coast group).

His e-mail address for paypal is (thelegend321@aol.com). He is out of stock for a week. The model is "4300K H1 H.I.D Conversion Kit"

Peter
Is everyone working shipping with him separately or was there some sort of group decision here? As mentioned earlier, I'd like to get in on this but didn't want to contact him until I understood what direction everyone else is going for shipping.
Thanks,
Old 01-14-2005, 08:27 AM
PBenz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Well it looks like I'm in on this deal as well! Went driving last night and saw way too many cars with nice, bright headlights.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:19 PM
JohnJL
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure about the "out of stock" comment, I gotmine last night. Hopefully going in tonight or this weekend...

...I'm curious to see what the light looks like, there was no label for the bulb temp on the packaging...
Old 01-14-2005, 02:39 PM
BrianB
Instructor

Originally Posted by JohnJL
Not sure about the "out of stock" comment, I gotmine last night. Hopefully going in tonight or this weekend...

...I'm curious to see what the light looks like, there was no label for the bulb temp on the packaging...
No bulb color label on my package either. However it did say "43k" on the bulb cases. After my install I put my car next to my X5 and my brothers Mini S wich both have factory HID and they looked idenical to both. Let us know how the install goes.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:00 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 98 Likes on 50 Posts

I just placed my order and Paypal'd for two kits, so I am 'official'
Old 01-15-2005, 07:10 AM
solsrch
Pro

Well, I'm in and having it shipped directly to me. Thanks for working this Group Buy!

Quick Reply: South Florida HID DIY Install