WTB rear decklid

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 05:51 PM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 71 Likes on 51 Posts
Default WTB rear decklid

I need a rear decklid for a 993. I do not need the spoiler or grill (although if the price is right...) Anyone have one they will let go of? TIA
Old 12-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Racer944
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi John;

I just went through this and I ended up getting my decklid from a generous Rennlist member (thanks Gary!). You should search on my posts and check the decklid thread on this as there were a few other rennlisters that made generous offers to me and some of those may still be up for sale.

If you don't get lucky here, there is one for sale on EBAY right now (pricey though), and you can also send an email to this guy that still has a few bare decklids, but may be a bit slow to respond.

bobyguns@earthlink.net

Thanks to Kelly in Hawaii for that contact info...

Good luck!
Eric
Old 12-14-2004, 06:08 PM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 71 Likes on 51 Posts

Mr Calvo would kill me! I did a search on the forum after I posted. I did search the classifieds first though. Thanks for the input. Mine is repairable but it may be cheaper to replace. I am in a bit of a hurry though. My advice, don't wreck.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:17 AM
garychios
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eric,
Your welcome!!!
I prefer to always sell stuff a bit cheaper to help out and hopefully one day, I get the favor returned when I need it.

John,
I think if you ask some members, they will give you a break if they are not using them. Also, what do you exactly need? The motor? Eric has it. LOL
Old 05-04-2005, 01:23 AM
jay993
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This might be a long shot, but are you still looking for one? I'm looking to get rid of a lot of misc. parts that I accumulated over the years. I used to read this forum quite a bit in the late 90s, so please excuse what appears to be a "new" member status. By the way, the decklid and brake light bar are from a 98 arctic silver Targa, removed a few months after buying the (then new) car to upgrade to the euro "no brake light bar" decklid.

Quick Reply: WTB rear decklid