Beware of "Wyomingben" on Ebay, seller of discount tools

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 06:01 PM
JPhillips-998
Cows-4-Rent
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Beware of "Wyomingben" on Ebay, seller of discount tools

Tons of problems with this guy, in fact there is a website for complaints. Biggest issue is that products are not shipped and Ebay doesn't seem to do much about it. I was fortunate and insisted on paying w/a charge card so I'll see what happens there. I have found many other sites with comparable prices to deal with.

If you "dare" post negative feedback about him, he immediately posts negative of you. Eventhough I paid immediately after I won the auction I got a neg. fb. Interestingly, Ebay has a mediation solution that removes the negative feedback for....$20.00!
Old 11-15-2004, 07:07 PM
914und993
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, I'm still waiting for an item from him. Claims it was mailed almost a month ago via USPS, but no sign of product. Have called 3 times, each time talked with friendly, concerned customer service person who on last call said they would send out another. We'll see. I don't hesitate to post bad feedback, either. Fortunately, it isn't a costly item, and I paid with a CC too.

Chip
Old 11-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Ray Calvo
Passed On
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As usual, you get what you pay for.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:35 AM
JPhillips-998
Cows-4-Rent
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Ray, there are thousands of reputable online retailers out there. It is no a brick and mortor world anymore and being an online retailer doesn't give anyone the right to screw up a legitimate transaction or a legitimate customer. As my email stated, I have found many reputable online "discount" retailers. All I am trying to do is warn other Rennlisters about unscrupulous practices of on ebayer.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Mike_A
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

......sounds like he needs a visit from the 4 horsemen of notre dame......vito, guido, smith and wesson

Quick Reply: Beware of "Wyomingben" on Ebay, seller of discount tools