993 Forum 1995-1998

I got a call from TPC today

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 11:51 PM
cecil
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got a call from TPC today

They now have an intercooler for the 993. They have not geared up to full production yet but if you have one of their supercharger kits and have been waiting for the intercooler now is the time to give them a call. I'm selling my car having found a 96 840 in perfect condition with less than 10,000 miles on it so I won't be getting one at this time. I may, in a few years however, buy a 95 993, put the supercharger on it and give the intercooler a try. For those who have not driven a supercharged 993 I would advise you to give it a try. Even if you have no intention of modifying your car this drastically you will love the drive. It always seemed "just right" to me and honestly I can't imagine ever owning a 993 again that didn't have the blower. I have no connection with TPC other than I like Mike and am a fan of their go fast stuff
Old 10-20-2004, 07:09 AM
mr_bock
Three Wheelin'

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. I am having a TPC SC installed right now by Euroquipe, St. Charles, IL. Check out my thread 'My baby is being supercharged' on this forum.

TPC did not say anything about an intercooler being developed when I picked up the kit from them. I did see an ad from TPC in the October Panorama for the 996.

I am considering a beefed up oil cooler.
Good Luck All....
Old 10-21-2004, 01:38 AM
cecil
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a picturte they e-mailed me. so that was your car

Quick Reply: I got a call from TPC today