993 Forum 1995-1998

1995 993 Black/Grey For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 05:51 PM
speed400
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 1995 993 Black/Grey For Sale

This is my first post and I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes....

I have a 1995 993 black/grey 6 speed 49,700 miles FOR SALE

$36,500

The car was bought from Tim Holt @ Holt Motorsports in West Chester about 2 years ago.

All maintainance is up to date, 45K service completed @ Holt

Exterior: Paint is in good shape, some small rock chips on nose but not bad for age and miles on car, I have 18" Porsche sport comp wheels on the car now, (I have the original 16 cup wheels to be included with the sale) 18" 50% tread left, 16" 90% tread left. The car has never been in an accident and is garaged all the time.

Interior: Options- dual power leather seats, power windows and locks, sunroof, climate control; I have installed silver gage faces with aluminium bezels, a aluminium shift ****, carbon fiber and leather e-break handle and some carbon fiber accents, AC blows cold

Eng: Fab-speed exhaust system with crome tips, chip up-grade (from Syntax in West Chester), Stock otherwise

This is a great car and it kills me to sell it but my wife is going back to school so it has to go. If you have any questions or would like to see any pics (I don't know how to post them on here) please contact me at bill@bjexcavating or call at 610-608-1515

Also Tim Holt has seen the car recently and can attest to the condition.

Thanks,

Bill
Old 10-04-2004, 05:53 PM
speed400
6th Gear

Lightbulb

Pics
Attached Images    
Old 10-04-2004, 05:57 PM
stuttgart_20
Intermediate

To ALL-
I have seen this car MANY times. The paint is 100% ORIGINAL and Bill took EXTREMELY good car of it. This car would be a great buy for anyone looking for a really sharp 993.
Thanks,
Stephen
Old 10-04-2004, 06:57 PM
John95cab
Instructor

Nice looking car. How much did you pay for the 45k service and what did they do? I'm due for that service soon and I was told at the dealer that its basically the oil change and check/replace everything as needed. No other fluid changes, no plugs or wires, belts?
Old 10-04-2004, 11:13 PM
j09333
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Is it the light that made interior color white?

Strange...
Old 10-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I remember correctly, only Rennlist Members are allowed to post vehicles for sale. Looks like a nice car, though.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:09 AM
speed400
6th Gear

John95cab- off the top of my head it was around 1K, they did oil change with filters, air filters, I had the plugs changed (all 12 including the hard one in the back) the rest was a complete inspection of all ststems for leaks or other problems. I would have to pull the records for more detail but that is what I remember on short notice.

j09333- It is the light that makes it look white. I am not the greatest phtographer in the world so I'm sure that doesn't help either, but it is Grey.

Red- Thank you, I think that it is a great car but I guess I'm biased because after all it is mine. I appoligise if my post is not allowed but but i had not seen anything that stated otherwise, I was looking for a classified section but I have not been able to find a link or forum of that type. As i stated at the begining of my post I was not sure that it was in the right place but I had hoped that it was. If anyone can explain where it really does belong I would be happy to move it. I just want to find someone who will enjoy and appreaceate my car since I will be unable to keep it.

thanks,

Bill
Old 10-06-2004, 08:33 AM
speed400
6th Gear

I just wanted to correct my self, I did a little looking yesterday and I should have infact become a rennlist member to post my for sale ad. So this morning I registered online and am now a prod member of Rennlist, although I am selling my car at this time I hope to own one again in the future (once wife get done shcool, reason i'm selling in the first place).

Just wanted to clear that up.

thanks,

Bill

PS- I can't get to the classified section; what am i doing wrong????
Old 10-06-2004, 08:44 AM
fevans
Rennlist Member

Bill,

Nice car. I had trouble with Norton Internet Security preventing access to the classifieds because they have the word "ads" in the address, which I had previously set it to do, well, exactly that. Maybe it's something similar.

BTW, a prod member of Rennlist is obviously one who was "encouraged" to register. Obvious what you meant, but amusing at this hour. Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Racer944
Racer

Bill;

I would be very interested in your car however my 944 has not sold yet so I cannot make a move. Nice car though and I may contact you if my car sells in the next few weeks and yours is still around.

Good luck!
Eric
Old 10-06-2004, 10:36 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hi Bill..!

If you have any difficulties getting into the Classifieds - pop me an e-mail at johnd@rennlist.com - and I'll try to get you set.. Actually - I saw this post yesterday, and it's a fine looking 993!! I'm certain it will go to the right new owner - but, I can't imagine having to let mine go....

Also, if you go here:
https://rennlist.com/forums/ - let that open - and you'll see:
Rennlist Member Help.... and near the top - there is an "ADMIN" post entitled:
Admin: "How do I post a Classified Ad?"
link that goes directly into the Classifieds to the section that let's you post them up in that section as well....

Let me know if you have any difficulties with that, OK???

And finally - my thanks for your support of Rennlist... It's more appreciated then many realize - and even after your 993 finds a new home, you'll have to stick around here, you know

John
Old 10-06-2004, 12:00 PM
FLAT6FAN
Intermediate

Sweet Ride
Old 10-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Jastx
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Great looking car! What gearshift **** and boot is that, where did you buy and how much was it?
Thanks!
Old 10-06-2004, 05:26 PM
speed400
6th Gear

To all- Thank you very much for all the nice comments about my 993, it is killing me having to sell it and if I keep getting all this praise I may change my mind and keep it....... Of course I will need to find another way to pay for school for my wife... The up side is in a year or two when she's done and has that high$$$ job I can get the 993TT I've always longed for. But again thank you it is nice to know that other enthusists think the car is as nice looking as I do.

fevans- I think it is Norton that is giving me problems, we have it as our firewall here at work. I'm in the process of trying to make a change but I don't wanna mess up the network. Then I'll really need two new jobs.

Racer944- When your 944 sells look me up, it might still be for sale.

JohnD- Thank you for your help, The link can get me into the classifieds so I will list it in there. I think I need my member# so I can log into the member sight and hopefully with the changes to the norton on my PC I'll be able to get the classifieds. I absoloutly will stick around, everyones help and nice comments makes that part easy. Plus like I said I want to back behind the wheel of another one ASAFP.

Jastx- for the **** and boot go to www.nrauto.com, that is where i got that one. They specialize in gage faces but they have some good prices on other aftermarket parts as well.

thanks,

Bill
Old 10-06-2004, 05:37 PM
SteveL1
Instructor

speed400............I'm interested in your car but would like some more details, like......Is the interior classic grey or marble grey? Hard to tell from the photo. It looks like it has deviated carpet in black, right? The speakers in the door shows Hi-Fi option, but deck unit has a cassette? Any CD player? If you would like, you can e-mail to me at slafara@nies.com

I kinda had my heart set on a wide body.......but by the time I save enough $$$$ they will have already taken my drivers liscence away!

Quick Reply: 1995 993 Black/Grey For Sale