Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed Gallery on Ventura

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 02:51 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know Dave and Jeremy as well. Great guys and Tyson is a good mechanic. They have been taking care of my car since I got it. They also worked on the SC. I gave up on Aurel and Don when I first got the 993. It needed a steering rack so I qot a quote from them and was floored. Went to Dave and he did it for MUCH less. So... been loyal to him since. Dave works on a lot of race cars that don't require meticulous care so I am always leary of how they treat my car while in their care. Have you seen the garage that Phil uses in Switzerland, take a peak. This is the type of place that rings my bell.
Old 09-24-2004, 03:44 PM
ibdavid
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

From my experience, Dan and the guys there have been great. I recently purchased a 993 c4s through Dan and I am thrilled with the car. I will say this; Don't go there on a Friday afternoon and expect immediate attention, its just not going to happen.
Old 09-24-2004, 05:25 PM
ericdee
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I don't know about Dan... over the years I've spoken to more than a few people that didn't have great reviews of him.

I had a oil change done by them once, they over filled it! I asked them to remove some of the oil and they told me not to worry about it... it will burn off.

That's just sloppy, if you ask me.

Quick Reply: Speed Gallery on Ventura