Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have some Cashmere Surflex?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 04:08 PM
horizontally opposed
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have some Cashmere Surflex?

From everything I've seen, the custom color deal requires that you purchase 16oz. (presumably 10 times more than you could need). Anyone got "leftover" Cashmere Beige they'd like to sell/recoup some expense on? I'll end up ordering it, waiting the 2-3 weeks and will no doubt have 3/4 can left over.
Let me know and thanks!

Brenton
Old 07-21-2004, 04:49 PM
jdoc7
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hijack the thread but if anyone has BLACK surflex that they'd like to sell, I'd be interested. I only need enough to cover a shift boot. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:06 PM
vjd3
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I have small cans of both, but don't want to sell ... if you were local, I'd let you borrow a little.

FYI, Porsche black is a readily available color, but they insist on mixing cashmere to sample, which takes considerably longer. You have to cut a little piece of leather or vinyl off somewhere. I used a little from under the switches on the center console. It's more expensive because of the color match.They were able to make me 8 ounces, but it didn't save very much, only about 10 bucks or so.

Vic
95 C4 cab
Old 07-21-2004, 10:24 PM
hatchy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much is this stuff? Is this the "touch up" paint for the interior? I could use some, too.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:51 AM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jdoc... if you want to mail me your shift boot I will prep it up and hit it with some black surflex. I have tons left over but want to keep the rest of it. I did my shift boot about a month ago and so far has held up great. It's all in the prep work. PM me if you want to take me up on the offer. I am out of town so I won't get back until Monday, but you can go on and send it to me and it will get there when I get home. I could have it back to you in a day or two depending on how long it takes me to catch up from vacation time!

-Mark

Quick Reply: Anyone have some Cashmere Surflex?