Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Updating the HWFM Racing Team Roster after Le Mans – Is your name on this list?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 04:31 PM
nman413
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, I just had to claw my eyes out for the second time on account of your post.

*brrrrr*
Old 07-13-2004, 04:34 PM
JPhillips-998
Cows-4-Rent
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't worry MS, Mike is just a bit upset w/me for posting his picture....I still have full confidence that you look much better in hot pants than the beaut in question in Mike's photo. But you know, I am WAY down on the HWFMR depth chart. Senior management is in need of verification...you know how these things are.

I would be happy to post another photo of the Big T in his hot pants if that will serve as any incentive.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:10 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

I think Jeff's post was HILARIOUS !!!!! Stop being so sensitive Mike!!

Jeff... Please post more embarassing pictures of the Big Turtle. Also I'd love to see a picture or two of our new Team Acrobat... Hem... he must be very limber.....

Okay you asked for more, so you've got it. BUT THAT'S ALL....

At the Concours Banquet last week at Parade receiving our Region's Award (notice I did not wear my HWFM hat to a formal function AND yes I changed the picture I like this one better. Women are allowed to change thier minds ALL THE TIME):

Here I'm playing with one of SamSungs ***** (it's a long story....) last Friday after the Club Race. Yes I put my HWFM hat back on. Man I need a tan!!!! This is the only bathing suit picture I've allowed to be taken in YEARS just to stop you guys from whining!!! I'm not a spring chicken nor bathing suit model anymore.... Where have the years gone???

Hope these pictures are good enough to satify you because that is all you are going to get from me. It's Adrienne's turn to be bugged now.... HEY,
If you don't like it you can just kiss my feet, right on my Porsche Crested toe!!!

MS JoAnne

BTW: That is Adrienne in the pic she posted.... You can believe me. Mother Superior's never lie........ I'm at least 15 years older than Adrienne is. If I can FINALLY post a picture of me in my suit she can post a larger picture of her dancing too!!!!!

Last edited by RJT 993; 07-15-2004 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:26 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Oh... I'm really starting to love this thread. Go, MS, Go. Go Adrienne Go. Yes, I need a good paddling.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:51 PM
JPhillips-998
Cows-4-Rent
Rennlist Member

Well thank you MS...you are clearly a woman of class, beauty and wit...now really, what do I have to do for that spanking?
Old 07-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

MS
"I'm not a spring chicken nor bathing suit model anymore.... Where have the years gone???"

You're far too modest. You look great, dressed or undre... errr... in the bikini.

And you are a terrrific sport, and a great part of this team.

As to where have all the years gone? Look at all the fun you've had.

Also, Jeff has far better pictures of me than that one, but he only posts the ugly ones, the bitch.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Adrienne
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by RJT 993
It's Adrienne's turn to be bugged now.... HEY,
If you don't like it you can just kiss my feet, right on my Porsche Crested toe!!!

MS JoAnne

BTW: That is Adrienne in the pic she posted.... You can believe me. Mother Superior's never lie........ I'm at least 15 years older than Adrienne is. If I can FINALLY post a picture of me in my suit she can post a larger picture of her dancing too!!!!!
Geez, you drive a hard bargain! Okay, let's put this to rest then....

ps MS - Nice shoes and crested toe. That's gotta be my favorite pic in this thread! How did you get that crest on your toe? Do tell!
Attached Images  
Old 07-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Adrienne
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

...and a bikini shot. MS and Robert you will recognize the hat.

HAPPY NOW???!!!
Attached Images  
Old 07-14-2004, 01:16 PM
JPhillips-998
Cows-4-Rent
Rennlist Member

Okay, let's put this to rest then....
OOHHHH....PLEASE LET'S NOT PUT THIS TO REST!!!!

I think the BOTH of you (okay, you too Mike, so the three of you ) have left the board SPEECHLESS!

What a great way to start a Wednesday.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:14 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

My friend told me: Nothing like a 993 to get your heart-rate up. How true, how true.

CP
Old 07-14-2004, 04:17 PM
David '96 993
Pro

Also I'd love to see a picture or two of our new Team Acrobat... Hem... he must be very limber.....
My gymnastic days were a long time ago (18 years...pre digital camera days)

I will see if my wife can snap a shot of me attempting to do something acrobatic for the ladies of HWFM without killing myself. I will be sure to wear my HWFM hat (although a helmet might be a safer way to go).
Old 07-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Adrienne
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Yes, David, please do that! Even a hand-stand would do, but I'm sure you can come up with something more creative...
Old 07-14-2004, 04:33 PM
David '96 993
Pro

you can come up with something more creative...
I don't know if the Rennlist or my wife for that matter would allow me to do something too creative

I will see what I can come up with. I will see if someone snapped a digital picture of me at Club Med on the trapeze. That was almost as much fun as driving my 993
Old 07-14-2004, 05:21 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally posted by Adrienne
...and a bikini shot. MS and Robert you will recognize the hat.

HAPPY NOW???!!!
Yes I am very happy now. You are great fun Adrienne and I'm glad you are on this crazy team of ours with me! We do recognize the hat, but not the Party Barge or lake. That wasn't Lake Hamilton by chance??

As for my Porsche crested feet.....
Robert did that for me. I don't know to many other men who would do this for their wives/girlfriends. Do you? He has a bunch of decals and just afixes it to my nail using decal set. Once it's dry I put a drop of clear polish on it to seal it and it stays on until I'm ready to take it off. I usually have him place it on my driving foot. I swear I drive the 993 faster when I'm wearing one!!! You know what surprised me? Almost no one noticed it at the Parade except for one racer type guy at TMS with a major foot fetish!
Looking at the picture now, it looks like I need a new pedicure. Swimming pools are very hard on the feet.

Now Jeff needs to uphold his side of the bargain and give us a great picture of our Grand Turtle. If he does I promise him I'll give him the Spanking of a lifetime as a reward!!!

MS
J

PS: Acrobat Mike.... send us something... anything. You don't have to be twisted up like a pretzle if you can't do that anymore......
Old 07-14-2004, 05:26 PM
David '96 993
Pro

I swear I drive the 993 faster when I'm wearing one!!!
Its gotta' be good for at least 10hp

And I thought that Linda Corrarubious (JoAnne, I believe you might remember her ) had all of the Porsche wearables covered...

Quick Reply: Updating the HWFM Racing Team Roster after Le Mans – Is your name on this list?