Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Similar image for the rear...
Attached Images  
Old 07-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Jim Morton
Three Wheelin'

Agro:

On the front...yes, the upper threads into the upright. You might want to use some anti-seize for the steel threads on the aluminum cast upright.

Regards
Old 07-01-2004, 12:47 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

Originally posted by Agro1
One other thing, Jim. I assume the upper portion of the droplink bolts directly into the wheel hub - right ?

If it bolted directly to the wheel hub, would that keep the wheel from turning? Does anyone have a picture they could post? I gotta see this...
Old 07-01-2004, 12:47 AM
mac993
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You know, we have some very cool people on this site. Or should I say some people who think they are cool and other who actually are.

Jim- thanks for keeping the spirit of this site alive.
Old 07-01-2004, 12:51 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

All in good fun, Mac-daddy. As you read more you'll get to know the characters better...
Old 07-01-2004, 12:54 AM
Agro1
Banned

Dan - as much as I wholeheartedly agree with you and would like to elaborate, I won't...No point anymore. Thanks dude

Jim - so the upper portion of the droplink goes into the same spot where the old one came out, correct ?
Old 07-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Jim Morton
Three Wheelin'

Agro:

Yessir...

Regards
Old 07-01-2004, 01:00 AM
Marc in AK
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

AGRO...Sent you a PM regrading this topic..........AK
Old 07-01-2004, 01:01 AM
Agro1
Banned

Jim - I really appreciate it. Take care

Luke
Old 07-01-2004, 01:07 AM
mac993
Burning Brakes

Luke- no worries. Don't waste your time, I got this.

DJ- Been hanging around for awhile (2+ years). Read a ton. And I know excatly what is going on (maybe not with you, but with the others). It's about picking a fight, plain and simple, and they know it. That's not what rennlist is about.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:15 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

But do you know why?
Old 07-01-2004, 01:20 AM
mac993
Burning Brakes

Yeah I have a pretty good idea. But regardless, my point is take it elsewhere. We are all here for the love of our P-cars not to pick fights and talk trash. Am I wrong?
Old 07-01-2004, 01:51 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by mac993
Yeah I have a pretty good idea. But regardless, my point is take it elsewhere. We are all here for the love of our P-cars not to pick fights and talk trash. Am I wrong?
I'm pretty sure the only "trash" talking was AG...
He asked if anyone had pictures....
2 answered Yes
I answered No, but I think the links bolt in..

For this we were Called "JERKOFFS"

buy hey....thats ok...afterall...last week I was director of Jacking...
Old 07-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Agro1
Banned

Oh yeah - super Phil, THANKS SO MUCH. What, did you think I asked the question just because I wanted to know, out of the friggin blue, if anybody had a picture of an M030 droplink ??? Please, you knew exactly what you were doing. Yeah, it bolts on - REALLY !?!?!? I thought I was supposed to use epoxy...Thanks for nuthin'.
You just wanted to make sure, now that AGRO needs something, you and the rest of your jerkoff buddies aren't gonna help me. Well guess what - someone did, and he's a better man than you. The Rennlist 993 forum is not YOURS because you have 2514 posts and have been here since May, 2001. I don't have the sense of entitlement that you and the rest of your cronies on here do. I don't EXPECT anything like you guys do. In fact, I'd prefer you NEVER help me with anything so I won't feel beholden to you in the least. That being said, put me on your ignore list - PLEASE !!!
Like John D said, chum for fish and a nasty one might bite you.
Well, instead of keeping your mouth shut and not posting since you had nothing helpful to offer - you decide to make some wise *** comment. So keep chumming and the bites will keep coming.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:37 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Agro1
Oh yeah - super Phil, THANKS SO MUCH. What, did you think I asked the question just because I wanted to know, out of the friggin blue, if anybody had a picture of an M030 droplink ??? Please, you knew exactly what you were doing. Yeah, it bolts on - REALLY !?!?!? I thought I was supposed to use epoxy...Thanks for nuthin'.
You just wanted to make sure, now that AGRO needs something, you and the rest of your jerkoff buddies aren't gonna help me. Well guess what - someone did, and he's a better man than you. The Rennlist 993 forum is not YOURS because you have 2514 posts and have been here since May, 2001. I don't have the sense of entitlement that you and the rest of your cronies on here do. I don't EXPECT anything like you guys do. In fact, I'd prefer you NEVER help me with anything so I won't feel beholden to you in the least. That being said, put me on your ignore list - PLEASE !!!
Like John D said, chum for fish and a nasty one might bite you.
Well, instead of keeping your mouth shut and not posting since you had nothing helpful to offer - you decide to make some wise *** comment. So keep chumming and the bites will keep coming.
If I did put you on the ignore list...would it make you happy?

on to the other statements. "did I ask the question becaouse I wanted to know out of the friggen blue if anybody had a picture of m030 drop links"
One can never tell....I like looking at pictures.

and
"Yeah, it bolts on - REALLY !?!?!? I thought I was supposed to use epoxy..." See....you were gonna use epoxy! I may have saved you from a really bad problem......
Had you asked me how to jack up a car last week....I might have been able to help you then....but noooo...you went ahead and tried it your self, and look what happend!!

Why do you think your a fish?

Quick Reply: Pics of M030 Drop Links