993 Forum 1995-1998

Rennlist Sponsored Events

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 12:29 PM
Bill H. Ocala Fl.
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Rennlist Sponsored Events

I find it amazing that mentioning the events John and Rennlist are sponsoring draws little or no response from the participants of these boards. John deserves the open support of the rennlist community by all of the board participants discussing and encouraging readers of the board to attend these events. It is the least we as a group can do to support all of John's efforts to provide this great community for all of us called Rennlist.
Old 07-14-2001, 12:35 PM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I live about 2,000 miles away from anything going on in the Northeast. If I was within, say, 400 miles, I'd be showing up at most of them.

FWIW, I *am* a Rennlist member.
Old 07-14-2001, 01:57 PM
os993
Rennlist Member

Received 371 Likes on 226 Posts
I am on the West coast, and therefore unable to attend these events. Like Robert said, if I were within a few hundred miles.....

I'm also a Rennlist member, wear my Rennlist.com shirt often, and promote Rennlist whenever I can - could be worse, right?
Old 07-14-2001, 02:57 PM
Steve in SLO
Advanced

Ditto to the above two replies...On the West coast, wear the shirt, talk of the 'list to friends. I was ALMOST was able to juggle my schedule to attend Rennsport 2001, but just couldn't swing it. Unfortunately, most of us did not come to be able to afford our cars by having an excess of leisure time, and being geographically-challenged just makes things worse.
Old 07-14-2001, 03:15 PM
Bill H. Ocala Fl.
Banned

The comment was not directed toward any one or group. But it seems when John posts Admin notes or a person comments about a Rennlist sponsored event there is little or no supportive comments from the board participants. There surly are some that will be attending, but not a peep from a one. That was the direction of the comment. Not who could not attend.

John does a lot for all of us and we as a group should be opennly supportive of his efforts on behalf of rennlist. IMHO

Quick Reply: Rennlist Sponsored Events