Sponsored by:

Best Bra? (did search)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 03:30 PM
Ron
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a Speed Lingerie Bra and returned it because the fit failed to meet my expectations. I'd be interested to hear from others who purchased them and were satisfied with the way they fit.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:26 PM
tdf360
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by jonathank2000
Gary,
Do you have a url for Llumar film? Where can I research some? Anywhere in Socal that might do the install?
Sorry, I haven't seen a website for them. I'd suggest trying some of the local detail shops to see if you can get leads. I'll check with my bay area installers to see if they know anyone in SoCal.

Gary
Old 06-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Jastx
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks guys. I ordered a magbra (should receive it tomorrow) and bought a big roll of gaffers tape for the ride home. A fellow here in Dallas has done the 3M treatment on two of my previous cars. On white it may show a little. I will be considering it.

I asked about the Llumar film in comparison to 3M. He said he has been looking into it. His film distributor has done some testing and in their opinion the Llumar looked better intially but the 3M held up better. I believe he said the 3M product has some sort of coating that gives it greater durability. I would think on a vehicle that receives the kind of care ours do, the film will have all sorts of Zymols, Zaino, Klasse or other products protecting it all the time so durability may not be as much of an issue.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Norske
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bra

I have Speed lengerie (sp). htey have their own web site. Speedlengerie.com I think. No affiliation bla, bla, I generally like the bra, fits well, stayed on at a buck & a quarter, no flaps. It's a PITA to put on though, unless it's warm outside. they are also spendy, but if you apy attentio to their instructina an don't get too anxious, the bra goes on OK. Also it gets easier with time. I can do in about 5 minutes now. I have torn some of the plastic attachment parts, but it still stays on well. I'm disapointed that it does not go higher around my headlights. i have the MAg bra as well from my older P- cars. they work well also.

Also hav ethe 3M tape which i will apply this summer when time permits.

I WILL NEVER USE A COLGAN OR OTHE REGULAR BRA AGAIN BECAUSE OF FADING AND SCRATCHES.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Watch My 6
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Craig W.
Martin -

Who did your 3M here in SoCal?

Have not been able to find a good shop yet.
Here's a link to the ClearBra (Llumar) dealer/installers. Looks like there's one in Irvine.

http://www.clearbra.net/home2.html

WM6

Quick Reply: Best Bra? (did search)