Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Powder Coat those wheels for ..............

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004 | 01:48 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Default Powder Coat those wheels for ..............

$100 a wheel from Al Reed Polishing in Anaheim, CA. I sent him a photo of the wheels posted on a string that went up on May 27.
Da String

At that time I wrote, "I have a call into Al Reed at Al Reed Polishing in Anaheim, CA +1 (714) 632-3907. I really like the powder coated look...not the paint. I feel the powder coat will be more durable in the long run. I'll post the feedback from Al on the cost to do a set of Cup Wheels, black centers with shiny outer edge.

Al does incredible work...I have never any complaints about Specialty Polishing, and I have known Al and Diane since 1989. I have had him do several sets of wheels for me over the years. He even converted a crack fuch's 8" wheel into a clock for me.

I have recommended Al to many people...no negative feed back to date..you will be pleased with his work.

No commercial endorsement here...just passing on my experience. Please note, because of the fine reputation Al has earned, he is backed up about 2 weeks. He is doing wheels from all over the US. Good for Al, he stays busy, and good for us too!
Old 05-28-2004 | 01:58 PM
max911
Rennlist Member

Al and Dianne are great people.
Very good work at "too good to be true" prices.
For my mother's 325 cab, I had a set of BMW 17s stripped, fully polished, and powder coated clear, plus install and balance tires - for about $120 per wheel !!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/maryw

max

Quick Reply: Powder Coat those wheels for ..............