Doin’ The Dew....

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Joe S.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

John,

You really saved that car. You've done some really nice modifications. Time to change your avatar with one of those great pictures above!
Old 05-17-2004, 05:04 PM
nman413
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Kim, I just noticed the Miata in your sig. When did that happen?
Old 05-17-2004, 05:07 PM
akolodesh
Three Wheelin'

John,
What an incredible time that must have been. Great pictures. The car looks really good.
Old 05-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Derrick B.
Racer

Kim,
I do have a suspension to install. I've been in the dog house with the wife lately (too much time drinking, cursing and playing guitar with my neighbor Dave). LOL.

Must get it done soon...
Old 05-17-2004, 09:35 PM
ingo777
Instructor

A real beauty John! Phil forgot to mention that you also need: ...????... and ...?????.... and most important! ..???????....
Cheers from here!
Old 05-17-2004, 09:39 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally posted by Silver Bullet
Check it out...a 993 that walks on water....
And when I can walk on water - I'll sell tickets, raise some money - and add a GT3 to the "stable"....

Heh!!!!

Seriously - my thanks for the comments about my 993.... I love my "new to me" Porsche - but again - it could never have happened without a LOT of you forcing me to make that step down that slippery slope - and sending parts my way so I knew how "deep" I was into my "project"

Originally posted by Derrick B.
I do have a suspension to install. I've been in the dog house with the wife lately (too much time drinking, cursing and playing guitar) .....
Hmmm..... Yea - your upgrade should go just fine as you have 2 out of the 3 necessary attributes to accomplish it in the same fashion as myself........

BTW: What's a guitar?

Old 05-17-2004, 09:44 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally posted by ingo777
A real beauty John! Phil forgot to mention that you also need: ...????... and ...?????.... and most important! ..???????....
Cheers from here!
Those are exactly THE PARTS I'm looking for!!!!

Actually - I have 3 e-mails out - so we'll see what "stage 2" of the upgrade has in store. Remember - I need to keep my 993 TOTALLY STOCK. Just like Phil's 993.... Well - sort'a like Phil's, but mine might be "more stock", if that's possible - if you know what I mean..??!!!

Old 05-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John,
The car looks beautiful; you have nice taste in modifications! I get jealous when I see pictures of these beautiful 993's on Rennlist, then I go outside and see mine! Ahh...
Old 05-17-2004, 11:22 PM
ingo777
Instructor

hah.... we have the water... rain, but not the tracks here... sometime i´m really jealous.....
Old 05-17-2004, 11:38 PM
ingo777
Instructor

Originally posted by John D.
Those are exactly THE PARTS I'm looking for!!!!

Actually - I have 3 e-mails out - so we'll see what "stage 2" of the upgrade has in store. Remember - I need to keep my 993 TOTALLY STOCK. Just like Phil's 993.... Well - sort'a like Phil's, but mine might be "more stock", if that's possible - if you know what I mean..??!!!

But dont overdo it John! Its a real beauty! As I said! And you made it a beauty! Enjoy every single spin! ah... btw. it does not walk on water... it splits the water!
Old 05-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Livefreeandrive
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Salt and peppa picture.
John I have the steering brace. WHO NEEDS IT?????????????I will ship it to anyone who will pay John D. for it. I owe him that much! He reintroduced me to my car yesterday. I am NOT scared of little orange cones anymore!! I think..........but they get stuck in my new euro turbo nose and make a horrible sound, Like lobsters going into a pot!!

SOMEBODY needs a deal on a sterring rck brace regardless of what tires you arre using!!!

I will be at Smith and Wollensky's grill/NYC 6:30 pm tommorow 5/18. The first one is one me brothers!! see you there!!
Steve
Attached Images  
Old 05-17-2004, 11:48 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally posted by Livefreeandrive
Salt and peppa picture......
Where the heck are you getting these??? Nice Picture!!!

Originally posted by Livefreeandrive
....John I have the steering brace. WHO NEEDS IT?????????????I will ship it to anyone who will pay John D. for it. I owe him that much! ....
OK - here is the deal.....

I bought the brace - and like you, I know someone needs one. So - the next Rennlist Member who posts to this thread saying they need one (NOT A PM - as I don't check those as often! ), along with the Porsche mount bolts - it's theirs. Free. I'll pay shipping.

For what this Forum has given me -- in support and encourgement - it's my pleasure.....
Old 05-17-2004, 11:48 PM
ingo777
Instructor

AND, after a week away from "base" tomorrow is my turn to take it for a spin........
well.... at least on east coast parkway....
Old 05-17-2004, 11:55 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally posted by ingo777
AND, after a week away from "base" tomorrow is my turn to take it for a spin........
well.... at least on east coast parkway....
Pictures - we want PICTURES!!!

Jeeez - I love folks like you - who get as excited about their P'car as I do.. Actually - based on the number of jumping icons - you may get MORE excited then I do!!!

Old 05-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Livefreeandrive
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

bought the brace - and like you, I know someone needs one. So - the next Rennlist Member who posts to this thread saying they need one (NOT A PM - as I don't check those as often! ), along with the Porsche mount bolts - it's theirs. Free. I'll pay shipping.
1995 need this piece of equiptment!!!
Who will claim a need for such an important and low bling bling factor part????????????? Step right up!!!

Quick Reply: Doin’ The Dew....