Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rear ended last week... mod?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 09:01 PM
kary993
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I go tinto this late but the 100 cell cats are nice. They are just a bit more than the standard cats but the weight difference is quite a bit. Both FVD and Cargraphic have them.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:45 AM
Coleman
Three Wheelin'

Received 120 Likes on 62 Posts

Sorry to hear about your rear- Even if the high-flow cats dont pass emissions, you can replace the stock one for the inspection in about an hour and a half... I'd get the euro bumper cover, RSR's and take the rest to get the matching front bumper cover.. those cats are like 3k, stick with a used cat, or I have a hollowed out cat that didn't fit my car but would fit yours.. PM me if your into it.. $100. It would be cool to see you on this run.. I'll be back from China then, so I'm hoping my car will be done..

Coleman.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:44 PM
24FPS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks guys!

addison, i'll do a little research re: the maxflow fitments... i'd be interested (pm me w/ a price?), otherwise it's gonna be the 'rsr' exh.

re: the cats... was just checking out the cargraphic. but yep... pricey & may just use my slightly damaged cat for smog check. & coleman let me know when you're around... may take you up on the 'hollow' version ... may have to do a fun run to s.b. though no worries.

& i'm bummed... does not look like i'll be makin' it to this weekends run. bollocks!!!! i didn't even get a loaner boxster... driving an suv!!! so i'll be missing out. may swing by to say hey though.... we'll see.

cheers!

btw coleman!!!!! that 'team mlincoln racing' agghhhhh!!! too friggin'funny!

Quick Reply: rear ended last week... mod?