Sponsored by:

Hwfm Racing Team Roster Update

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 05:40 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

wow.. now thats a list!! (and you guys remembered me!) if you do a second t-shirt run, count me in.

btw.. how about magnetic decals? im sure alot of racers and auto-x guys would like em, and im currently making the official nine dozen look like a vintage ralley car (see avatar), ala r-gruppe style. a hwfm decal would look great with the ralley decal im getting made for the hood (making a columbus to monterey ralley decal for this years cross country drive to monterey cali, for the 912 rendezvous, to go along with the new styling cues of the nine dozen)
Old 03-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Harry

My permanent stickers are gone. Haven't figured out if I'm doing another run.

Tom Webber has some removable/re-applicable ones for either inside window or exterior application.
So they may be perfect for the Rallye Ninedozen.

I also have a handful of these if Tom doesn't respond to this.

Tom?
Old 03-27-2004, 08:22 PM
JimB
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike,
It's OK. I'm number 35 on the list. That's the speed I wish I had been going with I earned my title.
Jim
Old 03-28-2004, 10:20 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great Job on the list Danny!!!

Befor this list, noob's such as myself were only exposed to a small smattering of team members and their functions. Now I am better able to call upon the varied and deep skill set pool of fellow team mates...This will be very useful down the road as my skill experience increases over time in these wonderful cars and my speed decreases accordingly...
Old 03-28-2004, 11:02 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally posted by rockitman
time in these wonderful cars and my speed decreases accordingly...
That is the key Rockit! Going slower and you will score many points with the team!

Finally I would like to nominate Jim Morton to the club.... I think just because bought a beautifull TT and he actually got slower from reports I got he is worthy of membership! Not to mention that he installed those monster Brembos so he can go even slower

Big T what do you think?
Furthermore we need to finalize membership 100 if its approved and the jobs for many members...
Old 03-28-2004, 11:09 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for the work guys!! thanks DJ for the list
I need to get some official HWFMR stuff and I think
us Mid Cal guys should show up to help Eyal if
we can at buttonwillow!!
Edit i jsut saw the date Eyal I am having foot
surgery on that Mon! Dangit. they are gonna
repair my clutch foot. seems to be a problem!
Old 03-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Jim Morton
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny:

Thanks for the kind invite. I would love to be humble and slow. Given my need for slow, I really feel like a part of this fine group. Just look at my cars!

As to the rumor, I can assure you all that I AM much slower with the TT. Sounds odd, but true. Who needs another 100+HP anyway. Not like I know what to do with it...What does "bar" mean anyway. Never seems to read anything but "0.0". What's with that ???

Also, like you mentioned, the slowness will continue as the rumor is true about my moving the 355mm EVO brakes and Kinesis wheels off the C2 and onto the turbo. That should keep me slow just from the additional brake drag alone ;^D

Given my desire to always keep my cars stock, I think I could assist the membership as "Steward of OEM spares". I seem to have a boat load of them around...... What 'cha think???

Regards
Old 03-29-2004, 12:40 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

As ever, I go unnoticed. Inconspicuous by my absence.

Adam
HWFM "Invisible Man."
Old 03-29-2004, 12:37 PM
KeithR3
Pro

What? I've been cut already? Then who is the new drummer? ;-)
Old 03-29-2004, 12:59 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Keith, Adam,

Perhaps not an accident. Did you guys remember to email a sufficient quantity of beer to the AARP Representative? Did either of you guys make it to a podium? Did you guys balk at a spanking by the Mother Superior?

HWFM Racing is not a organization to be trifled with... stay on the straight and narrow path, and you're OUT! Personally, I'd start with the beer.
Old 03-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Adam and Keith

That is my fault, not Danny's. (Please see above) If I don't take full responsibility for the error, I have to see Mother Superior again, and I can't sit as it is. That Sparco seat may be painful come Friday morning in flowery Branch, GA.

Danny's doing this Rollcall/Rolecall to catch up with my approvals.

You both were duly approved and initiated by me. Hopefully you sent the Old F.E some
Fax beers to keep him occupied for a while.

Jim Morton
You are duly accepted for full membership thanks Special Initiative FMP-1 (First Mate's Perogative to add a teammate). Welcome to the team and I trust you will do your teammates proud onh and off the track. As to "bsar" that has nothing to do with the car. That is where the team goes when the coolers in our paddock are empty. The guage points you in the right direction.

Eric
the entire team looks forward to sampling your product. Perhaps it can be used to chase RJT's product to Ruther's yesterday?

Graham
Is that an application? You certainly have provided Rennlist with many jollies over the years. If only you weren't so shy, and posted more?

OG

I have a dozen or so hats left, and a few tees, (not all sizes)
Old 03-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by Mike in Chi
. As to "bar" that has nothing to do with the car. That is where the team goes when the coolers in our paddock are empty. The guage points you in the right direction.
Pure genius! I was wondering what that gauge did!
~Eyal
Old 03-29-2004, 07:25 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 443 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally posted by Mike in Chi

Graham
Is that an application? You certainly have provided Rennlist with many jollies over the years. If only you weren't so shy, and posted more?
Outrageous slander! I never make gratuitous posts. Just to prove my point here's a semi-thread-related cartoon of Homer.
Attached Images  
Old 03-29-2004, 07:31 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Graham,

Can we use that as the official "HWFM Racing Drinking Song"? I don't believe we have one yet, and somehow... that song rings so true to the essence of HWFM Racing in general, and the AARP Representative in particular.

Mike... I see the next t-shirt in the above cartoon!
Old 03-29-2004, 07:44 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 443 Likes on 242 Posts

Steve,

Actually that was my HWFMR application, but what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine.

Quick Reply: Hwfm Racing Team Roster Update