What would you do??

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Ron
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What would you do
Try and get them to give me the value of my winnings in cash instead and without providing them with a ss# or my tax id#.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Livefreeandrive
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I ran out to do a few errands,,forgot my cell phone. I come back to my office and there is a missed call from an unknown CT number. The drawing is in Meriden, CT......................I am going HOLY SH>>>>>>T, I am going to crap my pants!!!!!!!!!!I call my voicemail...........................It's my FKN brother calling from his new cell phone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he needs to borrow more money!!!!!! I tell him to go find a rich girl and marry her no matter how ugly she is.........so I am still waiting for the callll??

Good thing there is a 1995 C$ in my garage waiting for it's new turbo nose(next week) or I would be REALLY PISSSED!
Steve

P.S. What is soooooooo bad about the Cayenne?????
Old 02-27-2004, 09:20 PM
mac993
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Love this idea!!! I did the bandurant school and it was the best money I've ever spent (except maybe the 993). And owning/racing a Radical would be well....radical!!!
I'd sell the 996 (quick! before it depreciates!), then I'd put the money into a) Bob Bondurant's full racing course, b) a well sorted race car (maybe a Radical?) c)a used truck to tow it with. I'd spend the rest of the money on a few upgrades to the 993.

Quick Reply: What would you do??