Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gert Front Prot. Bar

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 04:15 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 321 Posts

Wow. Train wreck on Rennlist, details at 11.

Agro, dude, chill out! Stop for a moment and look at all of the doo-doo you keep on squishing your feet in.

Sorry, I think Phil was well within his right to tell you "to use the "search feature" before SPOUTING off about unethical biz practices!" If you think his response was harsh (I do not), you should see some of the real vitriol that is hurled around here.

Surj was simply stating the truth and, by using the smiley, did it in a way that was not meant to antagonize.

Your response to both of them was uncalled for in light of the fact that you were incorrect in your assessment of Gert and his pricing. If you've heard nothing but good things about Gert and if you've spent even the most minimal amount of time here, you shouild know that names like Carnewal (and Weiner) are respected and revered here. The 993 members do not tolerate fools, nor do they appreciate individuals who are very quick to jump on friends who have the most sterling of reputations.

You were wrong, plain and simple. Lashing out at those who have neutrally pointed out the error of your ways will only ostracize you here.

Eat your crow, apologize (and, you know, actually seem like you mean it) and see what you can do to polish up your tarnished reputation. It's really a great community and there is so much comraderie and passion that revolves around these amazing cars.

<<<<LOOK! HAPPY ICON! I MEAN IT!
Old 02-26-2004, 04:16 PM
Agro1
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dirt - You amaze me with your ability to run a search. And you point of referencing my Range Rover post is what ?? Seems the guy asking the question was thankful I pointed him in the right direction - isn't that the idea around here ? To help people ? You just wanna play "game on" and go round and round. Thanks, but I'll bow out at this point.

Mike - I have apologized and admitted I was totally wrong, a couple times now...
Old 02-26-2004, 04:19 PM
Dirt Track Racer
User

Originally posted by Agro1
Thanks, but I'll bow out at this point.
You're welcome. And good bye. Don't let the door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya.

DTR

PS - even my friends don't call me by my first name.

I just realized you edited your post above. Nice way to apologize to the leaders of this place. I will quote it so you don't edit it again or delete it:

By; Agro the Never Lifter
Sachin - Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

Surj - Much appreciated man...

Swftiii - Thanks for the vote of confidence I try

Mike in Chi - Get over it, I apologized. I think everyone realizes it was an oversight on my part. What, is Gert your friggin wife or something ??

Dirt - Yes I did reccommend Gert because of all the good things I've read around here, hence the reason I was so suprised, but now realize I was wrong.

Jesus, some of you guys need to take you skirts off already.

ok, ok, ok - I'll try to play nice guys
So you put down Gert again and Mike and tell us all to hike our skirts. Yes, that is the way to apologize you idiot.
Old 02-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Agro1
Banned

Once again DIRT, ad hominem discussion - punk. Did your parents have any children that lived ?
Old 02-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Dirt Track Racer
User

Thought you said you were out? Can't even keep your word about a simple thing like that?

See you in your next thread.

DTR
Old 02-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did your parents have any children that lived ?
I was about to ask you the same
Old 02-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Agro1
Banned

Very original Phil - where'd ya hear that ?
Old 02-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Last week DJ posted on how to use the "ignore feature" Agro will be the first time I use it.
Thanks DJ
nah.....On 2nd thought this is getting too good.
Old 02-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 321 Posts

Agro,

Shhhh. I might be mistaken, but I think I hear the boys sawing a rail, heating up a vat of tar and plucking some chickens. If they ask you for a ride, don't go with them.

<<<<LOOK! HAPPY ICON! I MEAN IT!
Old 02-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Randy M
Drifting

Received 728 Likes on 337 Posts

This board has been pretty volatile lately. Is it the weather? Agro you have to understand that you have got to watch what you say (or show ) on this board. Guys get their panties in a bunch quick here. You chose to pick on Gert who is probably the most used and respected parts supplier for this board. I mean who hasn't bought something from Gert? If you want to pour gas on your fire just post a pic of bat boy!! And don't pick on Phil, he single handedly saved me thousands on my recent family crap hauler purchase
Old 02-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Agro1
Banned

I hear ya Randy - but I didn't pick on Gert. I simply asked a (stupid) question that I realized was totally wrong and got raked over the coals by a few people on here. I then apologized.

But understand something, if someone goes after me, they're gonna get it right back; new guy or not. Maybe the rest of the new guys that come on here are intimidated by the "community" at large, but not me. I'd rather stick up for myself than be treated like crap just to win the overall approval of the "community". Hence the sig line
Old 02-26-2004, 05:40 PM
JC in NY
Burning Brakes

C'mon people - Group hug.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

(SIGH)
Old 02-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Davies
Burning Brakes

This thread is miserable.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Agro1
Banned

Originally posted by Mike in Chi
(SIGH)
Oh c'mon Mike, you know you love the occasional banter. Big kiss

Kim - Well I'm sorry you read it that way. Many times this medium of communication tends to have that affect. Nonetheless, it was a question I fired off in haste and am sorry I did so. I meant nothing against Gert or his stellar reputation around here. Anyway, I told you guys already I've got an impulse control problem

Quick Reply: Gert Front Prot. Bar