Sponsored by:

OT: lost ultra cool video clip

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 02:49 PM
mags993tt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face OT: lost ultra cool video clip

All the posts about amazing video clips got me thinking about what was possibly one of the most inspirational clips I have ever seen and a must see for anyone who hasn't seen it. Sadly I lost when it was recorded over by the girlfriend a few years back and was wondering if anyone on the board could point me in the right direction?

It's a clip with an Audi group B rally car let loose on a special rally stage with in car cam window view, cam on the drivers feet and 2 helicopters chasing. All in the good old days where all the driver could see of the road ahead was throngs of nutters waiting till the last minute to jump out of the way while litteraly dancing on the pedals (lots of heel and toeing is a major understatement) to control the 600BHP plus monster on a loose surface - pure art .
At one point you could swear the exhaust flames are close enough to spectators to burn them as he sets the car up at a 45 degree attitude to the straight ahead for the next corner and there isn't more than a couple of feet between the car and the people on each side!

Anyone seen the clip and know how I can get my hands on it??

M

Quick Reply: OT: lost ultra cool video clip