Sponsored by:

*UPDATE* - RennTT - Special LWF Offer

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Vartan
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,

Best luck...you started with a nice name for the business.

Questions about the LWF.

- I have a 3.6L 993 with minor engine mods (throttle body, ECU, air filter). No need for further modified electronics with the new LWF?

- Can you ship it to Europe (Switzerland or Germany), and what is the cost? Maybe it is interesting given the EUR/$ exchange rage.

Thanks and happy new year.

Vartan
Old 01-02-2004, 01:58 PM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Hello Vartan,

I have sent you an email with the answers to your questions...

Thanks for the interest.
Old 01-08-2004, 11:05 AM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Wow.... The response has been tremendous over the past couple of weeks. Thanks.... But at this point, I am running my supplier out of Flywheels. So I have bought all that they have left (about a half dozen). They have these on order, but they will not be available until mid-February. I am also looking for another supplier in the short term...

What does this mean? The LWF special is still good through Jan. 15th. All orders received by this time will be sold at this price. Depending upon when you order, there may be a delay in shipping. But even if that is the case, you would not be charged until it does ship. I just want everyone to be aware as I never like surprises when I am ready to buy something.

BTW, I now distribute Gert's Front Protection Bars here in the States. So if the dollar to euro is preventing you from buying one (and international shipping and duties) I have them readily available at $195 each (and that includes shipping). Gert's FPB was the second thing I put on my new turbo (the first being PSS9s)... It is simple to install in just a few minutes, and it can save your front bumper cover from a lot of damage. I even saw a fellow Rennlister, Eric, install one by himself at Viperbob's garage.

Thanks everyone for your support, and enjoy the heck out of your cars...

Quick Reply: *UPDATE* - RennTT - Special LWF Offer