Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Auto Detailer Recommendations for Westlake Village, CA?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 01:22 PM
2ndof2
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Auto Detailer Recommendations for Westlake Village, CA?

Looking for a GOOD detailer at a fair price in my area. I am pretty cynical when it comes to anyone providing services based on so many poor experiences in just about every category you can think of so I have very little (correction: NO patience) for incompetence or poor customer service (i.e.. no returned phone calls, emails etc. and substandard workmanship). If anyone knows a detailer that doesn't have an attitude like they are G-d's gift to detailers and who won't screw things up please let me know. I'm tempted to pay a premium and just have the local Porsche dealership handle it since having a large company's support behind you helps sometimes because the service provider doesn't want to burn a strong referral source. Anyway expectations are high and hoping someone here feels the same way about service level and knows of someone. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-22-2017, 01:23 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 683 Likes on 377 Posts

Daniel from Car Conniseur.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:28 PM
2ndof2
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks ^ will check them out. Any other suggestions/referrals welcomed.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:20 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndof2
Thanks ^ will check them out. Any other suggestions/referrals welcomed.
I’ve heard very good things about Glistening Perfection. They’re not cheap, but everything I read about them says they are a top notch operation.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:08 PM
TheBen
Drifting

Received 126 Likes on 94 Posts

+1 in glistening perfection. Moe is incredible...however he is in Aliso Viejo. About an hour away from LA. That being said he is well worth it and has loaner cars.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:42 PM
danco_
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are willing to travel to Signal Hill (Long Beach area), reach out to Nic @ Polished Detail. He is backed by PCA, Ferrari Club, and does all of iLusso's top tier hypercars. He is the only one I let touch my C2S.

Nic also has a second detail facility in Costa Mesa, right next to John Wayne Airport.

He does A LOT of Porsche.

Cheers and GL
Old 10-23-2017, 04:33 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 708 Likes on 369 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndof2
Looking for a GOOD detailer at a fair price in my area. I am pretty cynical when it comes to anyone providing services based on so many poor experiences in just about every category you can think of so I have very little (correction: NO patience) for incompetence or poor customer service (i.e.. no returned phone calls, emails etc. and substandard workmanship). If anyone knows a detailer that doesn't have an attitude like they are G-d's gift to detailers and who won't screw things up please let me know. I'm tempted to pay a premium and just have the local Porsche dealership handle it since having a large company's support behind you helps sometimes because the service provider doesn't want to burn a strong referral source. Anyway expectations are high and hoping someone here feels the same way about service level and knows of someone. Thanks in advance!
there’s a reason why we lovingly call our shop “ the asylum”...it’s made for people like you. With that said, we’re not cheap, because price isn’t the #1 objective here; quality, customer service, and VALUE is what we focus on first...so, please let us know how we can help.

as mentioned, we have new VW loaner cars on stand by to make the experience a little more easy, considering you’re in LA area...I promise, experience and quality of work will be worth the trek.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:21 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
there’s a reason why we lovingly call our shop “ the asylum”...it’s made for people like you. With that said, we’re not cheap, because price isn’t the #1 objective here; quality, customer service, and VALUE is what we focus on first...so, please let us know how we can help.

as mentioned, we have new VW loaner cars on stand by to make the experience a little more easy, considering you’re in LA area...I promise, experience and quality of work will be worth the trek.
Moe, where's the special discount for Rennlist members who gave you a great recommendation?
Old 10-23-2017, 05:32 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe
Moe, where's the special discount for Rennlist members who gave you a great recommendation?
we don’t give discounts any more because we’re heavily focused on the quality and customer service side of equation...and with the following we have in Porsches community, most actually prefer to pay full price because they want us to be around for another 20 years.

with that said, I do believe in supporting the community that has helped us achieve this amazing level of loyalty and success.

from time to time, we do our on group buys and offer a nice gesture of goodwill discount. If you guys are interested, this might be a great opportunity for the community and for us.

let me know...if we get enough interest, I’m happy to put together a nice package for all of you rennlisters
Old 10-23-2017, 07:08 PM
bmw_e30
Rennlist Member

Received 173 Likes on 112 Posts

how long does a phase 3 take?
Old 10-24-2017, 07:31 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by bmw_e30
how long does a phase 3 take?
depends on condition of the vehicle. Typical 911 can take 6.5-11 hours. Regardless of time, the results will be the same

Quick Reply: Auto Detailer Recommendations for Westlake Village, CA?