Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

FABSPEED || 993 Maxflo Muffler - GROUP BUY IN STOCK!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 02:09 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 684 Likes on 436 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyder_Man
Jason, is there a header option for those of us with the x-pipe that also includes heat?
Unfortunately at this point in time, we do not offer such a header. We are always improving our product line and use our in-house 993's for constant fitment/development testing, so if the demand is there this is something we may be able to offer in the future. I'll chat with R&D and see what their thoughts are!

Old 09-29-2017, 02:13 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Fabspeed Jason
Unfortunately at this point in time, we do not offer such a header. We are always improving our product line and use our in-house 993's for constant fitment/development testing, so if the demand is there this is something we may be able to offer in the future. I'll chat with R&D and see what their thoughts are!
Your x-pipes are quite popular here. In part because they allow folks to mix and match with their preferred mufflers. Having some sport headers with heat would sweeten the package.

If you did offer such a product, it would be important to back it up with some numbers showing any performance gains and weight savings over stock headers with heat though.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:23 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Spyder_Man
Your x-pipes are quite popular here. In part because they allow folks to mix and match with their preferred mufflers. Having some sport headers with heat would sweeten the package.

If you did offer such a product, it would be important to back it up with some numbers showing any performance gains and weight savings over stock headers with heat though.
Jeremy--great chatting with you just now! The R&D department is very focused on proving the results of our products, so when we get to this project I'll be sure to keep you updated
Old 09-29-2017, 02:45 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Jeremy--great chatting with you just now! The R&D department is very focused on proving the results of our products, so when we get to this project I'll be sure to keep you updated
Thanks for the assistance with my cats.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:26 PM
uniquenamehere
Three Wheelin'

Received 140 Likes on 93 Posts

I am possibly interested in a pair of these if we can get up to the free shipping level (or heavily discounted for us in Canada)
Old 09-29-2017, 06:12 PM
Cowtown10
Intermediate

Received 29 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by uniquenamehere
I am possibly interested in a pair of these if we can get up to the free shipping level (or heavily discounted for us in Canada)
Old 10-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Alright everyone! I'm bumping this up to LEVEL 3 which is FREE SHIPPING for everyone : )

LEVEL 3 -- 1195 shipped for Maxflo Mufflers OR 1495 shipped for Maxflo Mufflers w/Single Wall Oval Tips

Tips: brushed or polished finish, +$100 for black ceramic coating; specify NB or WB

1. Carlos993 - NB
2. Jarg1
3. uniquenamehere

Please feel free to post with any questions so others can see, or reach out directly for inquiries or orders--all my contact info is in the signature below! Who's next?
Old 10-06-2017, 12:22 AM
consolidated
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Ready to order black tips only for C4S wide body, thanks!
Old 10-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

PM'd
Old 10-16-2017, 02:19 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Who took their 993 out this weekend? Share a shot with us or post up a clip of your existing Maxflos to keep this group buy going!
Old 10-16-2017, 03:11 PM
MasterMind604
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jason ,

I been wanting to order some stuff from main website . Digging around and checking reviews and such and i came across this http://www.fabspeedsucks.com/ . Made me hold back and question myself .

Are these fake complaints or ? Did Company gone thru a make over ?

Mastermind604
Old 10-16-2017, 03:25 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by MasterMind604
Hey Jason ,

I been wanting to order some stuff from main website . Digging around and checking reviews and such and i came across this http://www.fabspeedsucks.com/ . Made me hold back and question myself .

Are these fake complaints or ? Did Company gone thru a make over ?

Mastermind604
Hey! Thanks for posting. While it is unfortunate that we have to chat about this at all, this is positive so that other people can see this and have the right information to go on. It's a simple story really.

We had a customer last year named Sal Pane who is a convicted felon and proven scam artist. Here's an article from the NYT with one such example and some of his personal history: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/n...-of-fraud.html. He purchased an exhaust system for his Ferrari and after aggressive track use, an improperly installed O2 Spacer caused a weld on the O2 bung to fail. We offered to fix it for him, but he demanded that instead we would pay him 20 grand (1000s more than he originally paid) with no alternative. We offered to fix the problem and make it right, but he refused, and has since refused our gestures to make the original situation right. He also started this website and we have a pending class action lawsuit against him to stop his libel.

I hope this gives you a better idea of the situation and makes you feel comfortable about our company; this is an isolated incident where a convicted felon with too much money and time on his hands launched an unjust campaign against us.

I would be happy to work with you on whatever system you are considering! I'll shoot over a PM so we can chat directly as well. Cheers!

--- Jason
Old 10-16-2017, 03:47 PM
993_540
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 45 Posts

Jason,

No pics from me, sorry...

but I did re-install the fabspeed xpipe + high flow cats this weekend. Had taken them off before my move to california, to pass the DMV checks. Perfect fit.

GF says it's too loud, her teenage daughter says it sounds like a sports car, so will keep it on until I want some more wrench practice.

And for the previous poster, here's a fabspeed reply that shines some light on the anti website, read the comments for entertainment.

http://www.****************/content.p...named-Sal-Pane

dave
95 911 coupe
03 540i6
Old 10-17-2017, 03:27 AM
vwg56
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Hey! Thanks for posting. While it is unfortunate that we have to chat about this at all, this is positive so that other people can see this and have the right information to go on. It's a simple story really.

We had a customer last year named Sal Pane who is a convicted felon and proven scam artist. Here's an article from the NYT with one such example and some of his personal history: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/n...-of-fraud.html. He purchased an exhaust system for his Ferrari and after aggressive track use, an improperly installed O2 Spacer caused a weld on the O2 bung to fail. We offered to fix it for him, but he demanded that instead we would pay him 20 grand (1000s more than he originally paid) with no alternative. We offered to fix the problem and make it right, but he refused, and has since refused our gestures to make the original situation right. He also started this website and we have a pending class action lawsuit against him to stop his libel.

I hope this gives you a better idea of the situation and makes you feel comfortable about our company; this is an isolated incident where a convicted felon with too much money and time on his hands launched an unjust campaign against us.

I would be happy to work with you on whatever system you are considering! I'll shoot over a PM so we can chat directly as well. Cheers!

--- Jason
Hi Jason, my first post here - by coincidence, I also found that website (which to be fair, had quite a few complainers re: lack of after-sales service) after recently purchasing a TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust System which was delivered minus some vital parts. These things can happen, and I was impressed with the quick response from Beverly, but must admit to biting my fingernails after reading some of the posts on said website. As Western Australia is a loooong way from you, I can only hope the disgruntled ones are in the vast minority and we get this resolved asap, as the exhaust is mounted and stuck in the valve-open position, which is way too loud for mine.
Cheers
Old 10-18-2017, 10:25 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by vwg56
Hi Jason, my first post here - by coincidence, I also found that website (which to be fair, had quite a few complainers re: lack of after-sales service) after recently purchasing a TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust System which was delivered minus some vital parts. These things can happen, and I was impressed with the quick response from Beverly, but must admit to biting my fingernails after reading some of the posts on said website. As Western Australia is a loooong way from you, I can only hope the disgruntled ones are in the vast minority and we get this resolved asap, as the exhaust is mounted and stuck in the valve-open position, which is way too loud for mine.
Cheers
Hey, and welcome to the forums! Thanks for posting up about your experience! We always strive to be prompt in communication and take care of any customer service issues that arise quickly and efficiently. I will follow up with customer service here personally and make sure that your case is being handled so that you can enjoy the full functionality of your system! I'll shoot over a PM too so we can chat directly

Quick Reply: FABSPEED || 993 Maxflo Muffler - GROUP BUY IN STOCK!