Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What to do with $60K.....?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 12:21 PM
ZCAT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It sounds like DC's mind was made up before even posting this thread as just about everyone here agrees on the TT but him. I had a standard 993 before my 993TT and I can attest that the TT is everything the 993 is but better in just about every performance aspect. There is no lag in a TT like the older 911 Turbos and the car is incredibly nimble on the track. I too really like the look of the S cars, so if that is the determining factor and performance is an after thought, then by all means get the sweet S car.
Old 12-04-2002, 12:47 PM
Jim Sorensen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Opinions. Everybody has em. Bottom line is that it will be YOUR car and what YOU want. Make a list of priorities naming what you believe are important. For example, me, I would list color at the bottom but others make that at the top. Make your decision. Me, its the Turbo in a heartbeat.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:14 PM
DC from Cape Cod
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts
This sure wouldn't be the first time that I went against the trend....

Yes, my mind is 99% made up. IMO, the C2S is more my style. A big part of the allure of the Turbo is the power (which I don't need) and the letters TURBO on the *** of the car. I prefer RWD and I am a bit afraid of the higher maintenance costs.

I also don't like the way the Turbo prices are dropping through the basement and am a firm believer in buying the best that I can...I simply can't afford a Turbo that is in the same condition that the C2S is....it would be $25K more.

Quick Reply: What to do with $60K.....?