Sponsored by:

hey wait for me racing team

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 06:38 PM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

thanks Pat!! good to hear from you again.
Old 12-09-2003, 03:11 AM
JasonO
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you guys think you know slow, you've never met me!

Living in Seattle, a city which truly believes in the creed that slower is better (just look at how we all like to crawl along the freeway), my sensations of speed are limited to the exhileration of hitting 35mph in the HOV lane for short periods of time- assuming I have a passenger. If not, it's a blistering 10mph no matter which direction you try to drive.

Perhaps you say I should drive at night? Well owing to Seattle's predisposition for rain, and my total lethargy for doing simple repairs on my car, my dried out wipers encourage further blurring of the road, dashing any juvenile urges I may have actually had for going the speed limit and putting me back in my place in the right lane.

Think I'm making this up? Try never having had a speeding ticket.

My idea of go-fast modifications? A fake carbon fiber shifter for my AUTO tranny because I mindlessly broke the stock one, and it was cheaper.

As for schooling decisions, well I'm currently at the University of Washington and am a history major! Can't get much slower than that, as I'm always stuck looking at the past! Last weeks news is more interesting to me than today's...

-Jason
Old 08-30-2006, 01:10 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DJF1
Yeap you are right...I got to post the team roster or roaster as I like to call it There are memberships that have been extended and we need to get updated.

Have you applied too???

Steve thank you for pointing out my shortcomings. Always written in such ellegance. I actually thought our legal councel would jump on this and point out the details for the application.

So "newbies" we await your 500 word essay and yes Carrera Mike you have achieved excellence and have prequalified for the team membership on account of your instructors evaluation. You would have gotten the "Team role model" award but I'm afraid that Honour is being held by Matt Vaughn. So you have to find another function there... I must admit that your nifty little job with the stick shift on your car which means you spend a lot of time with the shifter nowdays, plus the natural slowness in shifting as commended by your instructors remarks may qualify you as an understudy to our Chief Driving Instructor as "driver instructor" with speciality in " slow shifting technics".

I am deeply concerned by the number of people showing up wanting HWFM status despite their apparent skills. This simply won't do.

The rules and regulations of the charter of the HWFM movement are clearly laid out in a document not yet written much less published on a site not yet built much less FTP'd to a URL not available at an IP address likely to move to another ISP of even less cost per month. For the mean time, the site, as the team, remains parked.

So say us all.

Quick Reply: hey wait for me racing team