Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing a New Strategic Sponsor...

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 12:18 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Introducing a New Strategic Sponsor...

It is with a great deal of pleasure that Rennlist announces its newest Strategic Site Sponsor - IRA Porsche (https://rennlist.com/ira/). IRA Porsche, is one of the predominant Porsche Authorized Dealers nationwide - is offering new and used Porsche automobile sales, parts, a locator service and even on-line requests for parts quotes - all at tremendous pricing for Rennlist site users and Members.

While Rennlist has worked with several other Porsche Dealers previously, IRA Porsche will have a primary and unique position within our site, and Rennlist Members will have access to a number of IRA Porsche products and services.

Alfie Desfosses, of IRA Porsche comments "We at Ira Porsche are excited to join Rennlist as a Strategic Site Sponsor. Rennlist is a tremendous resource for all Porsche enthusiasts, and we feel that dealership involvement will be a "win-win" for both IRA and the Rennlist community. Located just north of Boston, IRA Porsche has earned the reputation for tremendous customer satisfaction coupled with excellence in sales and service. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to assist you in your Porsche ownership experience. After all, there is no substitute."

John Dunkle, of Rennlist adds "This announcement is only the first in a series as we further develop our strategic relationship with IRA Porsche. Given the Internet and the Rennlist Community that has grown within that media, I see no reason why Rennlist and IRA can't offer numerous programs that benefit the site and each of its Members. For example, given the plethora of technology available, imagine a "virtual showroom", or a personalized Porsche Locator Service, or "being there" for a PPI, even if you are sitting at your computer - thousands of miles away. Using the best of Rennlist along with one of, if not the predominant Porsche Dealerships - IRA Porsche - many exciting things can be offered within this Strategic Sponsorship.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:33 AM
YellowC4S
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like a winner to me...
Old 11-30-2003, 10:23 AM
janderholm
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have dealt with IRA for years...nice folks, but they mounted my Michelin Pilots (directional tread) on BACKWARDS!
Old 12-05-2003, 01:28 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 443 Likes on 242 Posts

Great to have them on board.

Without meaning any disrespect, am I the only one who thinks the name is a little unfortunate? Maybe not in the US but in the UK a business just couldn't operate under that name!

Originally posted by janderholm
Have dealt with IRA for years...
You are being surrounded by FBI agents as you read this..
Old 12-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Alfie
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Rennlist Member

Perhaps I can suggest that to Ira next time I see him
Thanks for the welcome.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:49 PM
ScottMellor
Drifting

Over here, IRA usually stands for Investment Retirement Account, which is a Good Thing To Have, as opposed to Irish Republican Army....
Old 12-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Tour18
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guess I better get off me butt and order something.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Alfie
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Rennlist Member

order cars...lots of cars...Just dont tell your family why the christmas tree is out in the garage...
Thanks for the welcome.

Quick Reply: Introducing a New Strategic Sponsor...