Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stupid expensive but worth it IMO

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:00 AM
vintage38
Racer

Received 558 Likes on 220 Posts

Definitely worth every penny. Probably the nicest interior I've owned in any of my cars. I'm on the list for a 992.2 S, unfortunately I'll have to settle for the full Classic Coqnac leather. But will surely miss the pepita inserts.

Last edited by vintage38; Yesterday at 05:06 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM
omaralt
Racer

Received 216 Likes on 85 Posts

nice.. but man porsche makes some of the best ventilated seats on the market, and living in florida those are crucial
Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
jstap808
Racer

Received 230 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage38
Definitely worth every penny. Probably the nicest interior I've owned in any of my cars. I'm on the list for a 992.2 S, unfortunately I'll have to settle for the full Classic Coqnac leather. But will surely miss the pepita inserts.
full cognac or cohiba will look much nicer. I get the pepita is a throwback but it cheapens the look and feel of a car pushing over $150k. A full leather in one of those browns with a darker exterior would look great. Personally i like it with a dark green over a blue.
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM
RatherJaded
Rennlist Member

Received 1,638 Likes on 938 Posts

Originally Posted by jstap808
full cognac or cohiba will look much nicer. I get the pepita is a throwback but it cheapens the look and feel of a car pushing over $150k. A full leather in one of those browns with a darker exterior would look great. Personally i like it with a dark green over a blue.
@jstap808 Either were available on the .1 and will be on the .2 via Exclusive Manufaktur leather and depending on the model there are varying stipulations as to what else has to be equipped to acquire EM leather so one can spend anywhere from $20-$25,000+. The Heritage Pkg was $15k.

Furthermore, the purpose of the Heritage Package was to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Porsche as well as the 60th anniversary of the 911. The Pepita inserts and the green highlights on the instrument cluster and the sport chrono are a throwback to the 356 as well as the original 911 (901). IYKYK

The package was only offered for just under two years.

Porsche Heritage Design Package Classic

Last edited by RatherJaded; Yesterday at 02:20 PM.
The following users liked this post:
aggie57 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
FC356
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 24 Posts

I regret not being able to get my first choice of Aventurine with the Heritage pepita on my 2024S coupe. By the time I received my allocation the Aventurine Green was discontinued. So I changed to Agate on Bordeaux Black...still very nice but not as special.
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Vernin
Rennlist Member

Received 926 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by zap-xpilot
Here’s my contribution:

Combo exterior, interior, wheels

Cohiba brown and gentian go well together imho

…manual of course
you have got one of my favorite color combos out there.
Hats off to you on this beautifully spec'd car
zap-xpilot (Today)
Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM
CM991
Rennlist Member

Received 272 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by FC356
I regret not being able to get my first choice of Aventurine with the Heritage pepita on my 2024S coupe. By the time I received my allocation the Aventurine Green was discontinued. So I changed to Agate on Bordeaux Black...still very nice but not as special.
Agate on Heritage would have been ****ing epic!
Vernin (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Vernin
Rennlist Member

Received 926 Likes on 459 Posts

While its not as Insanely cool as the leather you have, this is what Boudreaux Red on black leather looks like with Ruby Star Neo

I do not have special colored leather but I am pleased how the Bordeaux Red and Ruby Star Neo look together in my 992 911 Carrera T. I can thank my pops wisdom in saying get it over Guards Red
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM
RatherJaded
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CM991
Agate on Heritage would have been ****ing epic!
What is sitting in my garage. 😁
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Richard_Wallace
Rennlist Member

Received 1,702 Likes on 759 Posts

I guess the reason I like my heritage interior so much on my Targa, I have it on my 991.2 GT3 Touring as well. And the GT3 Touring is Agate Grey but with the black and pepita interior :-)

The following 2 users liked this post by Richard_Wallace:
RatherJaded (Yesterday), Vernin (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
CM991
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RatherJaded
What is sitting in my garage. 😁
How dare you say this without posting pics!
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
defiant2
Instructor

Received 157 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by FC356
A neighbor down the street also wanted Aventurine but ended up with Agate w/ BB. It looks great so good choice!
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
RatherJaded
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CM991
How dare you say this without posting pics!
Ha! She’s a baby… currently 19 miles on the odometer. I have not finished fully detailing her as I requested that the dealer not let their detail department touch it. I did not want the complementary swirls.

Edit: My initial order entry was for Agate over Bordeaux.

Last edited by RatherJaded; Yesterday at 11:35 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
CM991
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RatherJaded
Ha! She’s a baby… currently 19 miles on the odometer. I have not finished fully detailing her as I requested that the dealer not let their detail department touch it. I do not want the complementary swirls.

Edit: My initial order entry was for Agate over Bordeaux.
Subscribed.
Old Today, 05:06 AM
vintage38
Racer

Received 558 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by jstap808
All personal opinion and mine is the Heritage interior definitely doesn't cheapen the look and feel of the 911. By the reaction of folks that see it for the first time, I'd say it brings the car to a higher level. As far as dark brown full leather, my last 911 had the truffle Brown. It was very nice but didn't compare to the exclustivitity of the Coqnac and Pepita.

Last edited by vintage38; Today at 05:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Stupid expensive but worth it IMO