Sponsored by:

QC issues

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,414 Likes on 816 Posts

Originally Posted by smiles11
Honestly, I probably only notice these flaws because my previous Porsches did not have them. I’m sure to a first time owner, they’d likely be unaware. In my case, I think the bar was set & Porsche is just missing the mark lately. I just find some of these flaws to be unacceptable. My paint correction shop pointed out most of the issues the weeks following delivery:

Panel fitment to front bumper. On both sides.

Front boot space patch work

Ledge from rear fender to rear bumper. Feels & looks worse in person

Divots on badge

Undyed/dry leather

Undyed/dried leather

Another uncorrectable leather imperfection

Mark on dash & impression in leather

Cut on steering wheel

Unable to fix carpeting gap

Creasing throughout entire length of rear shelf

Highlighted
holy crap. Normally i find porsche owners to be hyper **** bordering on deranged, but this is pretty horrific. That is definitely a monday morning after octoberfest car.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 933 Likes on 559 Posts

Sorry to hear about your issues. I got my 2024 2 weeks ago and there are small blemishes in the clear coat. I’ve never bought any brand of car with blemishes in the paint. I’m pretty disappointed with Porsche quality too. Still waiting to hear what the dealer’s resolution offer is. They should have addressed this with me prior to me paying for the car.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
McNamara
Instructor

Received 189 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
holy crap. Normally i find porsche owners to be hyper **** bordering on deranged, but this is pretty horrific. That is definitely a monday morning after octoberfest car.
Agreed. Maybe the camera is accentuating things but that looks terrible. I don’t think I would have left the dealership on delivery day without at least being promised a new steering wheel.

Quick Reply: QC issues