Sponsored by:

992 Tuned Review

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2024, 01:51 PM
dizz81
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fullyield
If I needed a 4 door sedan, I would seriously consider buying a CT5BW.
It's seriously an amazing car. Super comfy, power for days and it's incredibly nimble considering it's size. The manual is absolutely amazing and when you rev match on downshifts, the sound always makes me smile and giggle.
I also love how you can customize it down to exactly what you want (drive modes).
The only thing that kills me is the gas mileage. I wish the tank was a little bigger. Since I daily it, and it's mostly highway driving (although there is a lot of stop and go traffic in Socal), I average between 18 - 22mpg. I bought it in texas and the drive back to cali with no traffic netted me 28.5mpg.
When I take it to the backroads and mountains I average about 8mpg haha. But it's worth it.

As amazing as the car is, I still have no need for 4 doors and having to fill up every other day is definitely starting to wear on me. Hence the reason I'm researching available upgrades.
Went and test drove a 992 C2S, I was surprised by how stiff it was, even in normal mode. Sales guy told me that's how they are because the S model is more sporty than comfy. But I did love the layout of the interior, the feel of the manual and how I barely had to push the pedal down to get to speed. It's also more my size of a car.
Old 07-31-2024, 02:28 PM
john6l6
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rjongco
I also have stage 2 on 7mt. Love it
Anyone have dyno/ hp figures on the Stage 2? I see Stage 1 on 93 they are showing 545wph. That is well over 600hp with a 15% drivetrain loss.

Last edited by john6l6; 07-31-2024 at 02:30 PM.

Quick Reply: 992 Tuned Review