Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2024 911 Targa 4 Allocation Build Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2023, 07:43 PM
jacksonheel
Intermediate

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

Not my cup of tee. You went from super classy Heritage to, ugh, something less classy. Obviously doesn’t matter what we think. Seems like the yellow exterior is pretty important to you. I would go with something like black leather with contrast stitching with the yellow.
Old 11-21-2023, 04:48 PM
nikhil726
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish Python Green was still offered (attached a photo of my current 992), would've picked that exterior color. Yellow exterior is almost a must for me out of the current options excluding PTS since it's not offered. None of the other colors really get me excited. As far as interior, I dislike black interior a lot and I feel like paying $5K for white interior is a waste of $ considering once I add all the other small features the heritage design interior adds it comes out to around the same price. Also I chose the Targa bar in black because I planned on getting aftermarket wheels in black, not a fan of the current designs offered. I probably won't do the yellow & blue because it is a little too much, in the Z06, there's some black in the seat centers that breaks up the blue a little which makes it look a lot better when paired with a yellow exterior.
Old 11-21-2023, 05:26 PM
rasetsu
Three Wheelin'

Received 894 Likes on 548 Posts

That does not work for me because the cognac and the yellow are very close in color temperature with each other. I like colors of interior and exterior to be complimentary or contrasting.

This is pretty much the best way to go with yellow exterior.

Originally Posted by detansinn
Black Heritage Design interior with yellow and a silver Targa bar looks considerably better if yellow is your thing.

The following users liked this post:
detansinn (11-21-2023)
Old 11-27-2023, 06:11 AM
Ksdaoski
Rennlist Member

Received 1,842 Likes on 916 Posts

Originally Posted by nikhil726
I wish Python Green was still offered (attached a photo of my current 992), would've picked that exterior color. Yellow exterior is almost a must for me out of the current options excluding PTS since it's not offered. None of the other colors really get me excited. As far as interior, I dislike black interior a lot and I feel like paying $5K for white interior is a waste of $ considering once I add all the other small features the heritage design interior adds it comes out to around the same price. Also I chose the Targa bar in black because I planned on getting aftermarket wheels in black, not a fan of the current designs offered. I probably won't do the yellow & blue because it is a little too much, in the Z06, there's some black in the seat centers that breaks up the blue a little which makes it look a lot better when paired with a yellow exterior.

Hard to beat a green Targa!
The following 3 users liked this post by Ksdaoski:
detansinn (11-27-2023), Go Bruins (11-27-2023), russdc (11-27-2023)

Quick Reply: 2024 911 Targa 4 Allocation Build Question