Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ppf cost

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2023 | 09:33 PM
V999
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Evolution1
Any recommendations for shops in Central NJ Flemington area for PPF?

Front end, hood and side mirrors

Thanks
I've had a couple 911s done by Greg at https://signaturedetailing.com/. He's not going to pull anything but headlights when doing it (he has a Porsche tech come in for that), so if looking for a 100% custom wrap, look elsewhere. But for a non-custom wrap, I'm a fan of his work. You can also check out his Google reviews. He's in Hillsborough, so pretty close to Flemington.
Old 11-12-2023 | 09:52 PM
Fishah
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AlterZgo
Any recommendations for a good PPF installer in Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale/Gilbert AZ area? I’ve tried 3 PPF shops all charging fairly expensive prices and all using plotter cut kits that do a so-so job. One place wrapped most edges but left huge gapping uncovered portions in my wife’s Acura MDX because of the complex curves around the foglights. It was so disappointing because the rest of the PPF job was excellent. I have a new Taycan coming in a month and want a really good job. I don’t mind paying more and I have been paying more but getting just mediocre jobs w/ plotter cut kits despite all the great reviews.

Also it’s impossible to find people who install STEK. They really push either Suntek or Xpel. They are listed as STEK dealers but always discourage using it. I’d like to find a really good STEK installer.
Have you tried AZ Auto Aesthetics?

They did my M4 and I was happy with the work. I was going to have them do my 911. It wasn't cheap though, and I have nothing else to compare it too.
The following users liked this post:
AlterZgo (11-12-2023)
Old 11-18-2023 | 08:39 AM
Bgreig
Track Day

Any recommendations for a ceramic coating installer in the Austin, Texas area?

Is Xpel the recommended product?

Thanks,
Brian
Old 11-18-2023 | 11:42 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by AlterZgo
Any recommendations for a good PPF installer in Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale/Gilbert AZ area? I’ve tried 3 PPF shops all charging fairly expensive prices and all using plotter cut kits that do a so-so job. One place wrapped most edges but left huge gapping uncovered portions in my wife’s Acura MDX because of the complex curves around the foglights. It was so disappointing because the rest of the PPF job was excellent. I have a new Taycan coming in a month and want a really good job. I don’t mind paying more and I have been paying more but getting just mediocre jobs w/ plotter cut kits despite all the great reviews.

Also it’s impossible to find people who install STEK. They really push either Suntek or Xpel. They are listed as STEK dealers but always discourage using it. I’d like to find a really good STEK installer.
I know you're a little ways away, but we have lots of clients around the country and can transport your 911 here and back...PM if you're interested

Heck...we sent one to Hawaii a few years back
Old 11-18-2023 | 05:25 PM
Evolution1
Instructor

Originally Posted by V999
I've had a couple 911s done by Greg at https://signaturedetailing.com/. He's not going to pull anything but headlights when doing it (he has a Porsche tech come in for that), so if looking for a 100% custom wrap, look elsewhere. But for a non-custom wrap, I'm a fan of his work. You can also check out his Google reviews. He's in Hillsborough, so pretty close to Flemington.
Thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Ppf cost